The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Really, really good bread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Really, really good bread Empty
PostSubject: Really, really good bread   Really, really good bread EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 4:34 pm

Here's a super simple, absolutely delicious bread recipe. the name of the bread is called "Uncle Raymond's bread", but I think that it needs a new name. I use my bread machine top do all thehard works for me, but it's easily adaptable to the regular way.

1 1/4 c. warm water
1 egg beaten in the water
2 T. oil
3 T. brown sugar
1 1/2 t. salt
2 c. ww flour
2 c. white flour
2 heaping t. yeast

I put it in order into the bread machine, set it to "dough only" let it do it's thing and then after the first rise I take it out, ently shape it, trying to deflate it as little as possible, put it in the pan. Then I put it into a COLD oven, turn it on to 350 and let it cook about 25-30 minutes. I check it with a food thermometer, and when it reaches 200* internal I take it out. It is soooooooo good and it rises really high and is nice and fluffy. Just how Tyler likes it.
Back to top Go down
Jig
Britan's Loyal Subject
Britan's Loyal Subject
Jig

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Really, really good bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really, really good bread   Really, really good bread EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm

I think "UnkaNell's Bread" will work fine.
Back to top Go down

Really, really good bread
Page 1 of 1