The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Redeeming the time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Redeeming the time Empty
PostSubject: Redeeming the time   Redeeming the time EmptyMon Dec 18, 2006 4:13 pm

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Ephesians 5:15-16

What does this mean to you? How are you redeeming the time?
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

Redeeming the time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming the time   Redeeming the time EmptyMon Dec 18, 2006 4:29 pm

I didn't realize they used the word "reindeer" in the bible. I'm not sure what reindeer time is, but this must be a hit to the fact that Santa is alive.

hmmm... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

Redeeming the time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming the time   Redeeming the time EmptyMon Dec 18, 2006 4:34 pm

where do you see the word reindeer?? My stay on topic smiley isn't working.... but I would put it here....
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

Redeeming the time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming the time   Redeeming the time EmptyWed Dec 27, 2006 1:34 am

To me that means that we use each moment to it's fullest capicity. And if, in the past we have wasted or frittered away precious moments then we are to use the time that we have left wisely.

Now, do I do this? I try, but I am not consistant with it. Sometimes I find myself "multitasking" so much that I am merely spinning my wheels.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Linda

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Redeeming the time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming the time   Redeeming the time EmptyMon Jan 08, 2007 9:26 am

Women are the original multitaskers men's brains being what they are. No offense guys, it's that right brain/left brain thing. Surprised In times before you had to think of what gruel you would be making for breakfast after dinner so it would be ready by morning, bread had to be made the day before & so on. Now I think we multitask to our detriment. Where is the time spent quietly so we can "Be still & know that I am God"? Most people talk on their cell phones along with the radio in their cars. No quiet there. If you have little ones you can't even go to the bathroom alone! When we concentrate & do one task at a time in an orderly fashion we can spend some thinking time IF we are alone. When raising children we grab those few minutes before/after they are in bed. Do you ever find yourself starting a task & then moving somewhere else & starting another while the first remains unfinished?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redeeming the time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming the time   Redeeming the time Empty

Back to top Go down

Redeeming the time
Page 1 of 1