The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frontier house...could you...

Go down 
+6
Brian
Amanda
Gavin
Jesse
Bethie
Lynelle
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Frontier house...could you... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontier house...could you...   Frontier house...could you... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 11:09 am

ok Jared, this one needs to be moved to the classic section too. I lol'd until I cried. i hope everyone reads that one.

But seriously, I am thinking about having a mini campmeeting and inviting people to come and teach us the skills that we need to learn. I'm taking suggestions so if any of you have specific intrests let me know.
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Frontier house...could you...   Frontier house...could you... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 12:29 pm

Shelter Building would be so fun.
Back to top Go down
Jig
Britan's Loyal Subject
Britan's Loyal Subject
Jig

Number of posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Frontier house...could you...   Frontier house...could you... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 12:58 pm

I think Pa should teach a PHD level class "Improvisation: Duct Tape, Coat Hangers, And You" which will include shelter building, auto repair, HVAC repair, survival skills, cooking, first aid, and more as yet to be determined.

I think we would all learn a frightening amount.
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Frontier house...could you...   Frontier house...could you... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 7:32 pm

Brandon would be happy to teach :Deer its them or us-Learning that they are actually bloodthirsty killers....Not true but it makes them go down better with barbecue sauce and for all who want pointers him and Brian are the ones who have camped the roughest yep he still remembers Civil War re-enacting, He says there was dog running and a little PickOn not nice people and they heard there was some KissMe going around but didnt see any they did some things that made them Doh and some things that made others Worship then there was the time that Vador ok ok he said that didnt happen but it livened the story up. Nite all and we would come to the camping lecture thing to thank you..

Bethie
Back to top Go down
Luanne
nOOb
nOOb
Luanne

Female Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Frontier house...could you...   Frontier house...could you... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 8:48 pm

Wait a minute.......there is st. johns wort still in cumberland. I thought that is why ya'll moved up there..........to be happy. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.willowspringsllc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontier house...could you...   Frontier house...could you... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontier house...could you...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2