The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you want to be a superhero?

Go down 
+2
Luanne
Amanda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Do you want to be a superhero? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to be a superhero?   Do you want to be a superhero? EmptyThu Aug 24, 2006 8:07 pm

Brian is watching "So You Want to be a Superhero." Those of you that don't have satellite TV are missing out on so much! People actually volunteered and tried out to be on this show!
Back to top Go down
Luanne
nOOb
nOOb
Luanne

Female Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be a superhero?   Do you want to be a superhero? EmptyThu Aug 24, 2006 8:09 pm

These are times when I am glad Mike is working or I would have to watch that
Lu
Back to top Go down
http://www.willowspringsllc.com
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be a superhero?   Do you want to be a superhero? EmptyThu Aug 24, 2006 8:11 pm

Luanne wrote:
These are times when I am glad Mike is working or I would have to watch that
Lu

I am very sorry....This is terrible......I think I would rather watch mold grow....it would be better.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
nOOb
nOOb
Brandon

Male Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be a superhero?   Do you want to be a superhero? EmptyThu Aug 24, 2006 9:22 pm

Check the guest bath first mold always starts there first it likes Quiet to grow and I would like to be Superman for the Xray vision
Back to top Go down
Bethie
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be a superhero?   Do you want to be a superhero? EmptyFri Aug 25, 2006 6:36 am

No, i do not. To much resposibility comes with being one.

Bethie
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be a superhero?   Do you want to be a superhero? EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 11:13 pm

Well yes actually. Don't you all think that I would look just so spiffy in one of those tight, red and blue suits? Think "Wonder Woman." Of course I would have to have a few alterations for modesty's sake. Like maybe it could be a little looser in the chest, and the neckline would have to come up higer, the area around the hips would need to be loose too. I hate tight things around my waist. I could keep it tight around the ankles though- it would help to keep it from riding up on my legs. And the cape I could use as a headcovering... Heeerree she comes....Super Burka Woman!!! Gav- can I use your light sabre?
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be a superhero?   Do you want to be a superhero? EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 8:55 am

Lynelle wrote:
Well yes actually. Don't you all think that I would look just so spiffy in one of those tight, red and blue suits? Think "Wonder Woman." Of course I would have to have a few alterations for modesty's sake. Like maybe it could be a little looser in the chest, and the neckline would have to come up higer, the area around the hips would need to be loose too. I hate tight things around my waist. I could keep it tight around the ankles though- it would help to keep it from riding up on my legs. And the cape I could use as a headcovering... Heeerree she comes....Super Burka Woman!!! Gav- can I use your light sabre?

Now, that's a super hero to look up to! Wink
Back to top Go down
Anna
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be a superhero?   Do you want to be a superhero? EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 1:55 pm

Wow, not thats certianly a wonderful mental picture! Maybe I could draw you Wink
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be a superhero?   Do you want to be a superhero? EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 2:26 pm

You can try ANna, but i think that I will wind up dressed in a fish suit........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be a superhero?   Do you want to be a superhero? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a superhero?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: