The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pleas. please, please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Pleas. please, please Empty
PostSubject: Pleas. please, please   Pleas. please, please EmptyFri Nov 17, 2006 1:15 pm

If anyone is still drinking cow's milk, then PLEASE spend the few more dollars and get organic or hormone free. That goes for cheese too. I am reading about the BGH that the daries are injecting the cows with now and it is horrifying..... have you heard about the link between breast/ovarian/colon cancer and milk? I never knew why, but apparently it's from this drug. The FDA and our own fed. gov. have done very poor research and have allowed Monsanto (who BTW MAKES and SELLS this stuff) to do the research for them and guess what? They say that it is harmless, when independant experiments have proven that it is not. Which is the reason WHY no other country in the world will buy and use this stuff......... No wonder we are dying...........
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Pleas. please, please   Pleas. please, please EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 12:16 pm

Thanks for the reminder... it's so easy to forget... still trying to break the cheese habit
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Pleas. please, please   Pleas. please, please EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 1:52 pm

So buy cheese that is hormone free, it cost more, but at least you won't be ingesting this stuff...........
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Pleas. please, please   Pleas. please, please EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 8:24 pm

And we find that kind of cheese at?......Good Foods?
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Pleas. please, please   Pleas. please, please EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 11:19 pm

Yeah I guess you can find it at Good Foods, I found some at Fresh Market.
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Pleas. please, please   Pleas. please, please EmptyTue Nov 21, 2006 12:20 pm

They sell organic cheese @ Ukrops and Kroger, you just have to look for it. It's a smaller brick and a larger cost, but somehow it doesn't upset my stomach as much... (at least the fresh mozzerella doesn't ... I never had a problem with chedder).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleas. please, please   Pleas. please, please Empty

Back to top Go down

Pleas. please, please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: