The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On the way to Phoenix, AZ

Go down 
+2
Amanda
Lee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
nOOb
nOOb
Lee

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-08-22

On the way to Phoenix, AZ Empty
PostSubject: On the way to Phoenix, AZ   On the way to Phoenix, AZ EmptyMon Nov 13, 2006 4:37 pm

Tyler and I have just landed in Cincinnati. Not much to look at, the county side is pretty flat compared to back home. I talked to my lovely wife, adn she updated me regarding Noah prior to Tyler and I leaving. Noah's dad was unsuccessful in his bid to have the TPR denied. He now stands (very short I might add literally) denied from having anything to do with the baby. Keep praying though that everything will still work out. He still has a chance to appeal his legal defense within the next 30 days.

Tyler and I will be four-wheeling through Box Canyon on Wed. The weather looks good so far. Keep us both in your prayers.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Phoenix, AZ   On the way to Phoenix, AZ EmptyMon Nov 13, 2006 4:39 pm

::waves:: Glad to hear you guys are on the way...I saw you online and was wondering. Smile Hope you have a great trip!

Also, Mom told me Noah's bio-dad is only 5'6".... I guess his chances of reaching 6' are limited, huh? Smile
Back to top Go down
Bethie
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Phoenix, AZ   On the way to Phoenix, AZ EmptyMon Nov 13, 2006 5:42 pm

Now wait a second...Brandon is 5'6" and i'm only 5'4" and Duncans doc said he would be around 5'10" if he keeps growing like he is. So that doesn't mean anything!
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Phoenix, AZ   On the way to Phoenix, AZ EmptyTue Nov 14, 2006 9:34 am

Bethie wrote:
Now wait a second...Brandon is 5'6" and i'm only 5'4" and Duncans doc said he would be around 5'10" if he keeps growing like he is. So that doesn't mean anything!

And look (up to) at Gavin, so maybe his mom (Noah's) has a really tall person in her family somewhere.

Lee called last night and they have landed safely in AZ.
Back to top Go down
Lee
nOOb
nOOb
Lee

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Phoenix, AZ   On the way to Phoenix, AZ EmptyTue Nov 14, 2006 10:28 pm

We made it down to Tuscon today. It is a pretty large desert city sitting in a valley surrounded by very large mountains. There is a real nice National Park that you can drive through outside of town. Tyler and I went to Old Tuscon, where several old western movies were made. While we were there they had an old-fashioned gunfight. It was pretty good. We walked around the town, saw where they used to film High Chapparral. Little House on the Prairie, Bonanza and several more TV shows. It really was quite interesting.

On the way out, we saw a live coyote that was in the parking lot begging for food. He didn't have any luck with us. Tomorrow is our big ATV day in the Box Canyon.
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Phoenix, AZ   On the way to Phoenix, AZ EmptyTue Nov 14, 2006 10:49 pm

Glad to see Unklee posting! Cool
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Phoenix, AZ   On the way to Phoenix, AZ EmptyWed Nov 15, 2006 10:39 am

Sounds like you guys had fun in Tucson. Was the coyote as mangy as they look on TV? Hope you have a great SAFE time on the ATVs today! Let us know how it goes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Phoenix, AZ   On the way to Phoenix, AZ EmptyWed Nov 15, 2006 10:47 am

I'm sure ya'll took your camera with you. If you email me some of the good pictures, I'll post them up on my new Pictures site so everyone can see what AZ looks like!
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Lee
nOOb
nOOb
Lee

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Phoenix, AZ   On the way to Phoenix, AZ EmptyWed Nov 15, 2006 7:43 pm

We just got back from our ATV ride. It was really a lot of fun. We went to where there were some old mines, a stagecoach station and through Box Canyon. It is called Box Canyon due to the fact that one person went up against another and "boxed" them into the canyon before killing them. We took soem picture while we were there adn we will try to get them posted if possible. The connection in our room is spotty at best, so be patient. It might have to wai until we get back.

The weather has been glorious today. High of 82 degrees and cool in the evenings. the sun has not stopped shining since we got here. Hope the weather is holding steady back home.
Back to top Go down
Lee
nOOb
nOOb
Lee

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Phoenix, AZ   On the way to Phoenix, AZ EmptySun Nov 19, 2006 5:11 pm

Well, here Tyler and I sit waiting for our plane back home. It has been quite nice here during host retreat. It really was a blessing, however it would have been wonderful if Lynelle and the kids had been here as well. I just wanted to let everyone know that Family Camps across this country are a very special event and if you haven't been then you should take the opportunity to make it to either the one in VA or NJ, or IN.

On a side note for Lynelle, everyone and I mean everyone from the other camps wanted me to let you know how much you were missed this year. Veda was especially saddened that you were not there. She said she missed your interaction during the meetings. Carolyn said that she will be calling you to give you some encouragement in dealing with Pearlyfries.

Since we are heading back home this will probably be my last post for awhile, but rest assured I will be watching over the posts.

Please pray for us as we make our way back home. Thanks for your prayers thus far and we look forward to seeing everyone when we getback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Phoenix, AZ   On the way to Phoenix, AZ Empty

Back to top Go down

On the way to Phoenix, AZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: