The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elections/voting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Linda

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:46 am

Is everyone happy with the elections? Did anyone vote?
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:47 am

Snice our Senate race is still tied up, I can't say one way or the other yet. I was happy to hear, however, that the amendment banning gay marriages will be added to the VA constitution. Has anyone heard the results of the other two VA constitutional amendments?
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:52 am

I know Don and Brian voted... I was actually considering it this year but didn't.

I was thinking that democrats will have to take over so that our country can become even more morally corrupt (stem cell research and all)... and then there will be a call for religious reform.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 9:58 am

Jesse wrote:
I know Don and Brian voted... I was actually considering it this year but didn't.

I was thinking that democrats will have to take over so that our country can become even more morally corrupt (stem cell research and all)... and then there will be a call for religious reform.

Stem cell research actually got voted down in Montana. I'm not sure what other states had it on the ballot. VA did not.

We had the gay marriage amendment, something about incorporating churches, and one other item that I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:00 am

Why do you think its Stem cell research is going to be our downfall?

Everyone knows its going to be K Fed's devorce to Britney that is going to be the downfall... so the evil has begun!
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Jesse
Jesse

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:01 am

What I hadn't heard about any divorce!!! O no! How will we go on??
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:04 am

Jesse wrote:
What I hadn't heard about any divorce!!! O no! How will we go on??

Yes, sad but true. The Britster filed for divorce from K Fed yesterday. The losers in the whole situation....the two little boys that have to call them mom and dad.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:04 am

Yep filed yesterday... you really have to keep up with all the important news!

PEOPLE has confirmed that after two years of marriage and two children together, Britney Spears has filed for divorce from Kevin Federline. Spears, shown here on Tuesday in New York City, has hired some high-profile help in her divorce from Federline. Papers filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and posted on TMZ.com indicated that she's hired divorce attorney Laura Wasser to represent her. Wasser is popular among celeb divorcees; she also represented Nick Lachey in his divorce from Jessica Simpson.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:06 am

Brian wrote:
Yep filed yesterday... you really have to keep up with all the important news!

PEOPLE has confirmed that after two years of marriage and two children together, Britney Spears has filed for divorce from Kevin Federline. Spears, shown here on Tuesday in New York City, has hired some high-profile help in her divorce from Federline. Papers filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and posted on TMZ.com indicated that she's hired divorce attorney Laura Wasser to represent her. Wasser is popular among celeb divorcees; she also represented Nick Lachey in his divorce from Jessica Simpson.

It's a sad, sad day when this is the best news we can come up with. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:15 am

There was the News about the two naked people that ran into the IHOP in TN, but nobody like naked people. Besides Britney is World news and effects all our lives. Sad
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:16 am

Brian wrote:
There was the News about the two naked people that ran into the IHOP in TN, but nobody like naked people. Besides Britney is World news and effects all our lives. Sad

Actually, that was yesterday's news. Smile Gotta love the "peculiar" news.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:21 am

I think anyone in the world could have predicted they wouldn't last.... good thing she had a prenup..... bad thing she had two kids with him.... now he has 4 kids and 2 divorces.... he must be a total crap.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:44 am

Jesse wrote:
now he has 4 kids and 2 divorces.... he must be a total crap.

I'm glad to see your not judging someone you don't even know. Ever thought that maybe his two divorced wives were crap and he wanted out?
Remember... Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Long live K-FED!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:50 am

Brian wrote:
Jesse wrote:

I'm glad to see your not judging someone you don't even know. Ever thought that maybe his two devocred wifes were crap and he wanted out?

Long like K-FED!!!!!!!!!!

Banghead

Jess, I am glad that I am not the only one Brian does this too........

And Brian... hope your foot tastes good, by what criteria did you judge me to be a redneck, hmmm dearie? And if you think it's just geographical, then Jess can say that since K-Fed is in CA. then not only is he a crap, but a fruity one at that!
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:51 am

Lynelle wrote:
Brian wrote:
Jesse wrote:

I'm glad to see your not judging someone you don't even know. Ever thought that maybe his two devocred wifes were crap and he wanted out?

Long like K-FED!!!!!!!!!!

Banghead

Jess, I am glad that I am not the only one Brian does this too........

And Brian... hope your foot tastes good, by what criteria did you judge me to be a redneck, hmmm dearie? And if you think it's just geographical, then Jess can say that since K-Fed is in CA. then not only is he a crap, but a fruity one at that!

I love it! Interaction on the forums...fun to read and laugh at!
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:53 am

I actually know my DMIL, and I wasn't judging... I was stating Fact! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:58 am

Brian wrote:
I actually know my DMIL, and I wasn't judging... I was stating Fact! Wink

Hmmm I fail to see the diffrence, knowing a person doesn't negate the fact that one is making assumptions based on apperance or behavior......

Now, if I had introduced myself as Lynelle the Redneck, then you would be justified.

BTW, I don't care what you call me, it just better be nice, like my DMIL the sweet redneck.... Just trying to point out that you may be holding a double standard when you were correcting Jess.....
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 11:02 am

Yep.. almost all jokes and picking have double standards. Thats what makes it all the more funny.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 11:26 am

I've seen enough of him on the entertainment shows to know he's a crap... and his stupid music...

I didn't know Hitler either I think everyone would agree he's a crap. (different caliber of course)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 9:18 am

I don't know how we got to this from the voting catagory but I, for one, was terribly saddened by the news of the divorce. I was sure it was going to last forever. Rolling Eyes And yes, he is a total jerk. I saw K on a show & he is every mother's worst nightmare & a wanabee to boot. Razz
As for stem cell research that can be accomplished thru umbilical cord donations & need not mean an infants death.
And, finally, I find the 2 naked people in TN MUCH more interesting that the B~K divorce! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 9:21 am

Linda wrote:
I don't know how we got to this from the voting catagory but I, for one, was terribly saddened by the news of the divorce. I was sure it was going to last forever. Rolling Eyes And yes, he is a total jerk. I saw K on a show & he is every mother's worst nightmare & a wanabee to boot. Razz
As for stem cell research that can be accomplished thru umbilical cord donations & need not mean an infants death.
And, finally, I find the 2 naked people in TN MUCH more interesting that the B~K divorce! Very Happy

Really, surely you know by now that we can rarely manage to Topic . As for the stem cell research, I agree.

And yes, the nekkid people were much more interesting than the Spears/Federline divorce. Can you imagine sitting at Waffle House, minding your own business, when all of a sudden two naked people come tearing in? Now, personally, I think that would be a lasting memory.

Here's the link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15585515/
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 10:24 am

Now, personally, I think that would be a lasting memory.

Yes, it will be, such as the naked guy that came into the pizza oven to pick up his pizza, or the guy with the half mustache...... these types of things we are sure to remember
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elections/voting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections/voting   Elections/voting Empty

Back to top Go down

Elections/voting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: