The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things are not always as they appear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Things are not always as they appear Empty
PostSubject: Things are not always as they appear   Things are not always as they appear EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 10:01 am

Two gas company servicemen, a senior training supervisor, and a young trainee, were out checking meters in a suburban neighbourhood. They parked their truck at the end of the alley and worked their way to the other end. At the last house, a woman watched the two men from her kitchen window as they checked her gas meter.

When they had finished the meter check, the senior supervisor challenged his younger co-worker to a foot race back to the truck to prove that an older guy could outrun a younger one. The co-worker accepted the challenge. As they approached the truck in full stride, the two men realized that the lady from the kitchen window was huffing and puffing right behind them. They stopped in their tracks and asked the woman why she was running behind them.

Gasping for breath, she replied, "I'm not stupid... when I see two gas men running that fast, I figure I'd better run too!"
Back to top Go down
Bethie
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Things are not always as they appear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things are not always as they appear   Things are not always as they appear EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 10:18 am

That made me Laughing so hard Duncan asked what was wrong... lol!
Back to top Go down

Things are not always as they appear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: Jokes-
Jump to: