The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pots - the next best weapon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Pots - the next best weapon Empty
PostSubject: Pots - the next best weapon   Pots - the next best weapon EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Linda
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Linda

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Pots - the next best weapon   Pots - the next best weapon EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 6:11 pm

Amanda thank you for keeping me up to date on new survival & defense skills! Now I won't feel guilty about not ordering those Tae Bo tapes!
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Pots - the next best weapon   Pots - the next best weapon EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 8:54 pm

Linda wrote:
Amanda thank you for keeping me up to date on new survival & defense skills! Now I won't feel guilty about not ordering those Tae Bo tapes!

Yea... because what you SHOULD feel guilty about is the fact that you already HAVE the Tae Bo tapes, yet have used the excuse of forgetting said fact as justification for not actually DOING Tae Bo. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Pots - the next best weapon   Pots - the next best weapon EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 7:58 am

Linda wrote:

Yes, well. That was not my intention, but glad I could help! Tae Bo is fun though......you should try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pots - the next best weapon   Pots - the next best weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

Pots - the next best weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: