The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it revoltinly immoral?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Is it revoltinly immoral? Empty
PostSubject: Is it revoltinly immoral?   Is it revoltinly immoral? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Is it revoltinly immoral?   Is it revoltinly immoral? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:11 pm

Yes it is. They are trying to control the consciences of other people. I read a rather startling statistic the other day. I forget what year that they did the study, but they (the people who did the study) found that 50% of the homeless in New York alone had once been in Foster Care! The sad fact is, that once a young person ages out of the system (without being placed in a permanent home), they have no support, whether it's financially or emotionally and a lot of them end up on the street.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

PostSubject: Re: Is it revoltinly immoral?   Is it revoltinly immoral? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:23 pm

Thats Awesome!

The illegal people in this country can get jobs, but the homeless AMERICAN's can't. Hmmm makes ya wonder about our wonderful system.
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it revoltinly immoral?   Is it revoltinly immoral? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 8:50 pm

So in other words, if they stop feeding them, they'll go bother someone else. That's just so grown up. *deadpans* scratch

I remember when I was young I went to NY with my dad. We got onto the subway and there was a man slowly moving through the aisle on a scooter (his legs were gone). Ever the soft-hearted one, I gave him my second kit kat bar and he smiled at me and said "God bless you". I remember being shocked that when he came near, everyone else looked at the ceiling or in the other direction and I wondered if his feelings were hurt from that sort of treatment every day.

My dad said "That was nice of you sweety, but he's probably in this situation because he uses drugs. He just wants money." My father is usually so gentle and trusting, so that sort of comment really surprised me... but it seems to me, as I've gotten older, that almost everyone is a cynic.

My HO? Why not give when you can, what you can, and let God work in that person's heart whether to use it for good or not. But I know a lot of people don't share that trusting mentality either. Hee. I'm naive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it revoltinly immoral?   Is it revoltinly immoral? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it revoltinly immoral?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: