The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you agree with this practice?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Do you agree with this practice? Empty
PostSubject: Do you agree with this practice?   Do you agree with this practice? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree with this practice?   Do you agree with this practice? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 3:54 pm

Unfortunately I do. Like the article said "we are a nation at war." and besides once you join the military your life is not your own any more... at least not for 4 years. The article also gave examples of what the soldiers were blogging... sensitive stuff, so yeah, I think that they should monitor them.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree with this practice?   Do you agree with this practice? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 3:58 pm

try 14 years! 4 years active duity and for upto 10 years after they can call you back.
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree with this practice?   Do you agree with this practice? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:03 pm

Brian wrote:
try 14 years! 4 years active duity and for upto 10 years after they can call you back.

Yeah.... but they wouldn't have to monitor your blogs.......I was SO happy when Lee hit his 30's..... no more active duty. Well if you call 4 years of playing hearts active duty!
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree with this practice?   Do you agree with this practice? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:05 pm

I heard a rumor (only calling it a rumor because I have not verified it) that they have increased the call-back age to 43.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree with this practice?   Do you agree with this practice? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:15 pm

Well we still missed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree with this practice?   Do you agree with this practice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you agree with this practice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: