The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aren't we having fun?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Aren't we having fun? Empty
PostSubject: Aren't we having fun?   Aren't we having fun? EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 10:20 pm

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I think that the story that we have going is great. As I read the other posts, I sit here and LOL and sometimes I'm crying it is so funny. I hope that there is some way that we can get this copied down.

Is Cadie still enjoying it as much? Tyler LOVES it and eagerly anticipates his next addition.

BTW golden haired Ynnig, Lee crashed the code on the little forest animal...
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Aren't we having fun?   Aren't we having fun? EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 11:59 pm

Yes, Cadie loves it just as much as ever. She is still laughing and telling people about it. She got great joy out of telling Rodney that he was wearing tights.

When asked if she thought it was a good story, though, Linden said "No."

"Why?" I asked.

"We need to ride on the unicorn," she said, as if we should have known that (and we should have... quick, someone add it in somewhere!) afro
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Aren't we having fun?   Aren't we having fun? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 11:08 am

Ginnifer wrote:
Yes, Cadie loves it just as much as ever. She is still laughing and telling people about it. She got great joy out of telling Rodney that he was wearing tights.

When asked if she thought it was a good story, though, Linden said "No."

"Why?" I asked.

"We need to ride on the unicorn," she said, as if we should have known that (and we should have... quick, someone add it in somewhere!) afro

But you were riding on a unicorn... remember?

Tell her that I think that Warrior of the wood Relyt may have a few unicorns up his sleeve....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aren't we having fun?   Aren't we having fun? Empty

Back to top Go down

Aren't we having fun?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: