The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Story Line

Go down 
+4
Brian
Amanda
Jesse
Anna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

New Story Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2006 11:32 pm

Ginnifer wrote:
Linden looked at her sister thoughtfully, "don' worry Cadie" she trilled, "my tummy will tell us which way to go!".......

Cadie looked at her doubtfully, but shrugged as she had no better idea and reluctantly followed the resolute Linden in a direction she was sure was wrong. This was not a problem, however, because Cadie often went the wrong way when going places.

The PROBLEM, however, was the crumbs. Digestion is different in a magical land, and so within Linden's tummy they were sprouting into tiny bubbles. All the carbonation eventually built up and suddenly Linden was rising into the air like Charlie Bucket's magic elevator. Cadie was astounded and.....

frightened for her sister's safety. Then she remembered, we are CZIEZINGER'S, and she shouted with all her might to her rapidly rising sister, "POOT, Linden POOT"! Linden who was giggling merrily despite her predictment, heard her sister and...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Slightly improved typing skills
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 10:57 am

Lynelle wrote:
Ginnifer wrote:
Linden looked at her sister thoughtfully, "don' worry Cadie" she trilled, "my tummy will tell us which way to go!".......

Cadie looked at her doubtfully, but shrugged as she had no better idea and reluctantly followed the resolute Linden in a direction she was sure was wrong. This was not a problem, however, because Cadie often went the wrong way when going places.

The PROBLEM, however, was the crumbs. Digestion is different in a magical land, and so within Linden's tummy they were sprouting into tiny bubbles. All the carbonation eventually built up and suddenly Linden was rising into the air like Charlie Bucket's magic elevator. Cadie was astounded and.....

frightened for her sister's safety. Then she remembered, we are CZIEZINGER'S, and she shouted with all her might to her rapidly rising sister, "POOT, Linden POOT"! Linden who was giggling merrily despite her predictment, heard her sister and...

pooted...However since the bubbles were magical bubbles that didn't seem to work, however the gas emmited from Linden's darling little bottom was colorful, and seemed to be to sending Linden in one direction, so the girls and Lord Milo who were still safely on the ground ran after Linden following her pink glittery trail. The only problem was that it seemed to be leading them deeper into the Mountian of the Mist. Where they knew they would be sure to meet more of the trolls. Then all of a sudden Linden disappeared over some purple trees. Emmie at this point sat down and started to cry. When all of a sudden....
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 1:33 pm

Anna wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Ginnifer wrote:

pooted...However since the bubbles were magical bubbles that didn't seem to work, however the gas emmited from Linden's darling little bottom was colorful, and seemed to be to sending Linden in one direction, so the girls and Lord Milo who were still safely on the ground ran after Linden following her pink glittery trail. The only problem was that it seemed to be leading them deeper into the Mountian of the Mist. Where they knew they would be sure to meet more of the trolls. Then all of a sudden Linden disappeared over some purple trees. Emmie at this point sat down and started to cry. When all of a sudden....

Lord Milo let out a very loud "Meow", the two remaining girls were startled, because up to this point LM had been speaking as a human. "LM," Cadie cried, what has caused you this distress? "LM, still meowing pitously replied.....
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 1:38 am

ord Milo let out a very loud "Meow", the two remaining girls were startled, because up to this point LM had been speaking as a human. "LM," Cadie cried, what has caused you this distress? "LM, still meowing pitously replied.....

"Meow!"
Pretty as it was, the sparkly pink poot was still inclined towards a rather pungent odor and it had left dear Milo speechless. Had he been able to speak, he would have said "Watch out for the humdinger!". Since he could not, the dreaded humdinger hit Cadie in the head and she fell to the ground into a deep sleep.

Emmie, left alone and helpless, was quite distressed. Who would she yell at? Who would she accuse of taking all of her toys? Who would throw her diapers away? So she stopped crying and ventured into the purple trees, hoping Linden would find her own stench amusing enough to continue and leave a scent trail... (but can this nonsense go on?? LOL)
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 12:56 pm

Ginnifer wrote:
ord Milo let out a very loud "Meow", the two remaining girls were startled, because up to this point LM had been speaking as a human. "LM," Cadie cried, what has caused you this distress? "LM, still meowing pitously replied.....

"Meow!"
Pretty as it was, the sparkly pink poot was still inclined towards a rather pungent odor and it had left dear Milo speechless. Had he been able to speak, he would have said "Watch out for the humdinger!". Since he could not, the dreaded humdinger hit Cadie in the head and she fell to the ground into a deep sleep.

Emmie, left alone and helpless, was quite distressed. Who would she yell at? Who would she accuse of taking all of her toys? Who would throw her diapers away? So she stopped crying and ventured into the purple trees, hoping Linden would find her own stench amusing enough to continue and leave a scent trail... (but can this nonsense go on?? LOL)

(long enough to get them home safely)

So Emmie followed the pretty, sparkling, pink poot trail. Humming along happily to herself she was unaware that she had happened into a beautiful glen in the woods, where to her surprise she found Cadie being tenderly nursed back to consciencous by the midget unicorn! "Unclotten tripelpie!" Cadie greeted her sister, Emmie looked at her in horror, unable to understand this new langauge....
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 10:02 am

Lynelle wrote:
Ginnifer wrote:

"Meow!"

So Emmie followed the pretty, sparkling, pink poot trail. Humming along happily to herself she was unaware that she had happened into a beautiful glen in the woods, where to her surprise she found Cadie being tenderly nursed back to consciencous by the midget unicorn! "Unclotten tripelpie!" Cadie greeted her sister, Emmie looked at her in horror, unable to understand this new langauge....

She knew she would now have to venture out all alone. Making sure Cadie was well taken care of she sat down to think about this situation. Linden was gone, Cadie was not making sense and there was a midget Unicorn, and one more thing. Lord Milo seemed to have disappeared as well. This was not looking good. Emmie then thought she better have something to eat. Looking around she spotted that a little ways a way seemed to be a house. Figuring that things just couldnt get much worse she made her way over the small house.....
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 11:36 am

Anna wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Ginnifer wrote:

"Meow!"

She knew she would now have to venture out all alone. Making sure Cadie was well taken care of she sat down to think about this situation. Linden was gone, Cadie was not making sense and there was a midget Unicorn, and one more thing. Lord Milo seemed to have disappeared as well. This was not looking good. Emmie then thought she better have something to eat. Looking around she spotted that a little ways a way seemed to be a house. Figuring that things just couldnt get much worse she made her way over the small house.....

At the door Emmie paused, what would she find here? Who would answer the door? Would they have anything to clean the green troll goo from her wo-wo? All these questions went through her little round head as she waited for someone- or something to answer her knock. Then finally the door was opened and......
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 11:41 am

(sorry guys.... couldn't resist)

and there stood GiGi! Relief flooded through her. But wait! GiGi was short, really short and she had a very red nose and very round cheeks. Standing behind her beloved grandma was Rodney and oh no! He was short too! And he was wearing green elfin tights...

(I'll stop now)
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

Male Number of posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 1:24 pm

Cadie was still being held hostage by the unicorn.. But she got ecxited when sh heard a low meow she looked and there stood LM but it seemed that the pink poot was changing lots of things. Becuz LM now looked like homer the mayers dog... Then she heard another sound a very loud one in fact and all of a sudden she saw this man flying thru the air out of control he hits the ground a few feet away but she looks up again and a motorcycle lands a few feet away.. Then man gets up and cadie can now see that he has on very shiny armour he notices her stare and he says its the best that u can buy.. He then introduces himself as Ekaj the greatest motorcyclist ever.. She just mumbles somthing that ekaj cant understand and he says well since i am the best motorcyclist u must now come with me for i was in the process of following a pink trail..Cadie points at the unicorn and ekaj laughs..He runs and grabs her and jumps on to his bike. But before they ride away Ekaj sees LM and says wait i must dispatch this evil looking creature, Cadie screams somthing in her language but he jumps off the bike anyway saying i know what is best u just be quiet. So he raises his mighty sword above his head and as it comes down to slay LM a green arrow flies into his shoulder he looks up and there stands Relyt the warrior of the wood.. He says come cadie let us run before the rest of this evil mans family comes. So he takes cadie under his arm and tells LM to follow along and they set off at a brisk pace to where Relyt saw Emmy going. Along the way Cadie tries to talk to him and supisingly he undertsands what she is saying. She tells him about evrthing that has happened ever since they stepped into the woods.. They slow to a walk and there they see Emmy talking to GiGi and Rodney...
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 3:27 pm

King Tiddle wrote:
Cadie was still being held hostage by the unicorn.. But she got ecxited when sh heard a low meow she looked and there stood LM but it seemed that the pink poot was changing lots of things. Becuz LM now looked like homer the mayers dog... Then she heard another sound a very loud one in fact and all of a sudden she saw this man flying thru the air out of control he hits the ground a few feet away but she looks up again and a motorcycle lands a few feet away.. Then man gets up and cadie can now see that he has on very shiny armour he notices her stare and he says its the best that u can buy.. He then introduces himself as Ekaj the greatest motorcyclist ever.. She just mumbles somthing that ekaj cant understand and he says well since i am the best motorcyclist u must now come with me for i was in the process of following a pink trail..Cadie points at the unicorn and ekaj laughs..He runs and grabs her and jumps on to his bike. But before they ride away Ekaj sees LM and says wait i must dispatch this evil looking creature, Cadie screams somthing in her language but he jumps off the bike anyway saying i know what is best u just be quiet. So he raises his mighty sword above his head and as it comes down to slay LM a green arrow flies into his shoulder he looks up and there stands Relyt the warrior of the wood.. He says come cadie let us run before the rest of this evil mans family comes. So he takes cadie under his arm and tells LM to follow along and they set off at a brisk pace to where Relyt saw Emmy going. Along the way Cadie tries to talk to him and supisingly he undertsands what she is saying. She tells him about evrthing that has happened ever since they stepped into the woods.. They slow to a walk and there they see Emmy talking to GiGi and Rodney...

( that's awesome!! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 11:28 am

[quote="Lynelle"]
King Tiddle wrote:

Gigi is explaining to Emmie that in order to fix Cadie they must get her to the brook of many waters, which is deep in the mountain of the mist. Relyt offers to take them there, but before they can set off Rodney offers to come along as well. He has been to the Brook of many waters many times and knows the way well. He is also well aware of the dangers that they will encounter along the way. So he and Relyt set off with Cadie in tow. Emmie, LM and Gigi set off in the other direction hoping to reach Linden before Ekaj does, because no telling what he may do. Gigi harnesses her red sparkly unicorns to her matching buggy and they set of on a brisk pace.
Meanwhile Rodney, Relyt and Cadie are climbing the base of the mountain of the mist, when off to the west a storm is brewing...
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 6:02 pm

But Ekaj angered about this smite from Relyt forgets about the pink trail and set off towards the west headed strait for the storm... Linden however is still drifting towards the top of the MT of Mist she looks towards the west and utters her famous word "funder". The storm was not ur usual storm it sounded like thousands of of feet trampling the earth. The clouds were formed from the dust of this multitude. As Ekaj nears this great throng he starts to rethink this whole incident.. But no pride, pain and thoughts of revenge spur him on. Linden drifts a little closer to this funder storm and she notices that the throng is made up of thousands of those Trolls that took Emmy's wowo. She fears for the safety of those on the ground. But she is unable to do anything floating above the ground. Rodney hears the noise and says to Relyt" u must take Cadie on to the brook i need to warn the dwellers of the forest". Relyt watched as this little man in green tites runs off. He then turns to Cadie and says "Barsto Acrom" which means lets go. Emmie and GiGi are still following the pink trail. It leads them higher and higher up the MT. Emmie keeps telling GiGi that she thinks there is something wrong. But GiGi is getting older and cant hear as well so she keeps telling her she knows that they are going higher.Emmie looks at her Wowo and lo and behold it has changed colors. Now it is a golden wowo. So she thinks to herself now I have a princess wowo. But in reality it is the wowo that the trolls are after. Ekaj arrives at the troll host he says " I need to speak to ur leader" The trolls all look at each other and then one of them says " u stay here"
He appears a few minutes later with the biggest and ugliest troll Ekaj has ever seen. He asks him what is ur name troll? The troll responds with My name is Divad Nav Nottap.. What want u with us? Ekaj responds i knw who u r after...... Rodney has now warned the dwellers of the forest and they are ready for anything.. Relyt and Cadie are very close to the Brook. And Emmy and GiGi have lost the trail.....
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 9:40 pm

And Emmy and GiGi have lost the trail.....

Because GiGi couldn't call Jared for directions. But meanwhile, as Rodney was marshalling the other green tight wearing men (AKA dwellers of the forest) (BTW the *warrior of the wood* Relyt does NOT wear green tights.......) Ekaj was hatching his nefarious plan with the trolls. Relyt and Cadie have reached the brook and to their surprise they find.....
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 4:38 pm

They find the brook... Doh While Cadie stoops to drink from the brook Relyt walks a little farther. He reaches the edge of a huge cliff overlooking a glorious valley to the west. He see the troll army and Ekaj at there head. He then puts a rams horn trumpet to his lips and blows with all his might. Rodney hears the call and rushes up the bluff. He joins Relyt there and then they discuss how to eradikate(sp w) this army from the land.....
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 5:32 pm

But all this war- stuff planning isn't necessary! As Linden swoops over the valley, the last of her pink poot settles down over the gathering army of evil. This cause's them to fall into a deep sleep. But wait! Linden, no longer full of bubbling crumbs, drifts gently down into the enemy camp. Ekaj, before he nods off to sleep, raises a triumphant fist and shakes it at the two brave warriors standing on the bluff. Rodney, the green tight wearing dweller of the forest is torn, who to rescue? His beloved GiGi, or the little deflated grandaughter who was now in the hands of the trolls?............ Looks like a battle will occur, oh great warrior of the wood...........
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 7:19 pm

Rodney turns to Relyt,with a wondering glare in his eye. He says " i had no idea that there were so many. Relyt asks him if he is going to stay here and fight or go find his woman. Rodney says that he needs to go. Relyt says take Cadie she will be a valuable assistant. and Besides there is going to be things that young little princess' shouldnt have to see...TBC
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 3:49 pm

Rodney turns to Relyt,with a wondering glare in his eye. He says " i had no idea that there were so many. Relyt asks him if he is going to stay here and fight or go find his woman. Rodney says that he needs to go. Relyt says take Cadie she will be a valuable assistant. and Besides there is going to be things that young little princess' shouldnt have to see...TBC

With Rodney hot on the trail of Gigi, there is no telling what danger awaits. Cadie, his ever faithful assistant, at his side is searching through her purple sparkly purse to find the map she made for this same occasion, which she knew ahead of time would happen at some point in the near future.

On the other side of the wardrobe door, strange things always happen. Here, Rodney begins to shrink even smaller. He is eventually so short that Cadie is forced to carry him in her purple purse and he gets lost amongst all of the crayons and wedding designs. He does, however, see a hairstyle that particularly suits Gigi and plans, if he ever gets out of the purse again, to show it to her.

Meanwhile, Relyt the brave warrior is stopped by a native forrest animal, which rushes up to him and hurriedly jabbers "Od uoy wonk enoyna ohw si wols dna sah laiceps sdeen?" Relyt, having been previously educated on this particular saying by his cousin, the curly-haired maiden Ynnig, shakes his head. "We've no time for this nonsense, forest dweller! We must stop Ekaj! Band your forces together!!!"

The slighted forest dweller runs off in another direction to do as ordered. Do they have time? Divad Nov Nattop and Ekaj begin to stir...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 5:38 pm

Ginnifer wrote:

With Rodney hot on the trail of Gigi, there is no telling what danger awaits. Cadie, his ever faithful assistant, at his side is searching through her purple sparkly purse to find the map she made for this same occasion, which she knew ahead of time would happen at some point in the near future.

On the other side of the wardrobe door, strange things always happen. Here, Rodney begins to shrink even smaller. He is eventually so short that Cadie is forced to carry him in her purple purse and he gets lost amongst all of the crayons and wedding designs. He does, however, see a hairstyle that particularly suits Gigi and plans, if he ever gets out of the purse again, to show it to her.

Meanwhile, Relyt the brave warrior is stopped by a native forrest animal, which rushes up to him and hurriedly jabbers "Od uoy wonk enoyna ohw si wols dna sah laiceps sdeen?" Relyt, having been previously educated on this particular saying by his cousin, the curly-haired maiden Ynnig, shakes his head. "We've no time for this nonsense, forest dweller! We must stop Ekaj! Band your forces together!!!"

The slighted forest dweller runs off in another direction to do as ordered. Do they have time? Divad Nov Nattop and Ekaj begin to stir...

Ynnig runs off to find King Nosaj who is the lord of the wardrobe, who is know to be very kind to those in distress. Meanwhile Linden seems to be oblivious to all that is happening around her and is happily picking flowers and eating more bits of string. The trolls are leaving her be for the moment hoping that if they keep her satisfied they will be able to get information from her regarding the wo wo, they are just waiting for the right moment to strike. The trolls start banding thier soldiers together knowing that this will be the war of all wars.
Meanwhile Emmie and Gigi are still making their way up the mountain. When Emmie decides she no longer needs the wo wo and throws it off the side of a cliff into the a waterfall. However the trolls are unware of this and have sent a search party out to find the wonderful wo wo. Which they have termed the "Precious".
The wo wo hit the water and sunk to the bottom where it was picked up by a water dwelling fairy named Adnama....
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 10:11 pm

Anna wrote:
Ginnifer wrote:

Ynnig runs off to find King Nosaj who is the lord of the wardrobe, who is know to be very kind to those in distress. Meanwhile Linden seems to be oblivious to all that is happening around her and is happily picking flowers and eating more bits of string. The trolls are leaving her be for the moment hoping that if they keep her satisfied they will be able to get information from her regarding the wo wo, they are just waiting for the right moment to strike. The trolls start banding thier soldiers together knowing that this will be the war of all wars.
Meanwhile Emmie and Gigi are still making their way up the mountain. When Emmie decides she no longer needs the wo wo and throws it off the side of a cliff into the a waterfall. However the trolls are unware of this and have sent a search party out to find the wonderful wo wo. Which they have termed the "Precious".
The wo wo hit the water and sunk to the bottom where it was picked up by a water dwelling fairy named Adnama....

(Oh wow you guys, this story is getting great, but it reads like a really bad B movie.... you know the ones where they introduce characters and plot lines 1/2 way through?)

So we left our gallent forest dweller Rodney and his purple pursed assistant Cadie thundering down the mountain (with Rodney clutching the insides of the purse (and the new'do for Geedge) and hanging on for dear life. Cadie is beside herself, knowing that as she is careening down the trail poor Rodney is being bashed and snagging his tights. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean that, ummm Sorry, oh dear, I'm really sorry..." she mutters....

Meanwhile Gigi struggles up the mountain, mentally kicking herself for not keeping up with her membership to the gym, and for weraing these silly red spangled sandels. "I should have gone for the flats" she says, "even if they don't match my chariot.." Emmie is jabbering away beside her and it takes a moment for GiGi to realize that she can understand her. Turning to her she shreiks "WHERE IS THE GOLDEN WO-WO?" Knowing that Emmie's wo-wo is usually glued to her face by food and mucus, she had not been concerned with ever losing it. Emmie, hurt by the tone of her beloved Gigi's voice, wimpers and tells her "That was not kind."

"Oh lovely" the water dwelling princess Adnama, purrs to herself as she retrieves the golden wo-wo, "but what is this nasty stuff on it?" "looks like food and...........
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2006 10:35 pm

Lynelle wrote:
Anna wrote:
Ginnifer wrote:

(Oh wow you guys, this story is getting great, but it reads like a really bad B movie.... you know the ones where they introduce characters and plot lines 1/2 way through?)

So we left our gallent forest dweller Rodney and his purple pursed assistant Cadie thundering down the mountain (with Rodney clutching the insides of the purse (and the new'do for Geedge) and hanging on for dear life. Cadie is beside herself, knowing that as she is careening down the trail poor Rodney is being bashed and snagging his tights. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean that, ummm Sorry, oh dear, I'm really sorry..." she mutters....

Meanwhile Gigi struggles up the mountain, mentally kicking herself for not keeping up with her membership to the gym, and for weraing these silly red spangled sandels. "I should have gone for the flats" she says, "even if they don't match my chariot.." Emmie is jabbering away beside her and it takes a moment for GiGi to realize that she can understand her. Turning to her she shreiks "WHERE IS THE GOLDEN WO-WO?" Knowing that Emmie's wo-wo is usually glued to her face by food and mucus, she had not been concerned with ever losing it. Emmie, hurt by the tone of her beloved Gigi's voice, wimpers and tells her "That was not kind."

"Oh lovely" the water dwelling princess Adnama, purrs to herself as she retrieves the golden wo-wo, "but what is this nasty stuff on it?" "looks like food and...........

some sort of nasty slimy substance. But Adnama is very good at taking care of these problems. She loves cleaning and this is a wonderful opportunity to use her skills. She shines it and sets on her mantle.
Meanwhile Ynnig is running to summon King Nosaj, she jump aboard her pimped out unicorn with all leg drive complete with a hot pink glitter saddle and matching purple horn decorations. As they galloped off Cadie and Rodney were nearing the base of the mountain. When the evil Ekaj suddenly jumped from behind a tree where he was hiding. "Aha!" he yelled. "You are coming with me and you will be my bride." he said. Now Ekaj was very handsome and very cunning, and he figured if he forced Cadie to marry him then they would own the wo wo...Cadie was over come with Ekaj handsomeness and could only giggle....
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2006 12:35 am

Subject: New Story Line Today at 9:35 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynelle wrote:
Anna wrote:
Ginnifer wrote:

some sort of nasty slimy substance. But Adnama is very good at taking care of these problems. She loves cleaning and this is a wonderful opportunity to use her skills. She shines it and sets on her mantle.
Meanwhile Ynnig is running to summon King Nosaj, she jump aboard her pimped out unicorn with all leg drive complete with a hot pink glitter saddle and matching purple horn decorations. As they galloped off Cadie and Rodney were nearing the base of the mountain. When the evil Ekaj suddenly jumped from behind a tree where he was hiding. "Aha!" he yelled. "You are coming with me and you will be my bride." he said. Now Ekaj was very handsome and very cunning, and he figured if he forced Cadie to marry him then they would own the wo wo...Cadie was over come with Ekaj handsomeness and could only giggle....

and say, "I knew you would want to marry me, do you want to hold my hand?" Ekaj looked at her speechless, wondering if the head waggling and eye batting was genetic, or if it was something communicable that she was going to infect his loyal subjects with. No matter, he thought, I'll get the golden wo-wo for the trolls and then I'll be off with my noggin' wobblin' princess.

Still in the purple purse Rodney listened to these new developments with horror, desperately wishing that someone would write into the story line something about him getting bigger before it was too late for Cadie and he would be dragged along on a honeymoon. His heart was heavy for his beloved "sugga wogga tugga", not knowing if she was in mortal danger was driving him mad with anxiety.

Meanwhile the trolls knew that they had trouble on their hands... they were out of string and Linden, who they had renamed Nednil (which means 'pink pooty' in troll langauge) was telling them she had to go to the bathroom. They were a little confused as to what they were to do next.....
Ginnifer

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 12:28 am

Still in the purple purse Rodney listened to these new developments with horror, desperately wishing that someone would write into the story line something about him getting bigger before it was too late for Cadie and he would be dragged along on a honeymoon. His heart was heavy for his beloved "sugga wogga tugga", not knowing if she was in mortal danger was driving him mad with anxiety.

Meanwhile the trolls knew that they had trouble on their hands... they were out of string and Linden, who they had renamed Nednil (which means 'pink pooty' in troll langauge) was telling them she had to go to the bathroom. They were a little confused as to what they were to do next.....

The benevolent king Nosaj was already waiting on his day-glo dragon when Ynnig got up to the top of the mountain -- he saw her coming a mile away, since she'd just recently added orange neon to her tricked-out unicorn and it was leaving a hazy trail through the sky similar to the one Linden left, only not sparkly. "What's wrong? I have hours of code to go through for the neighboring community of Ents and I really don't have time to save Misty Mount, too," Nosaj replied, his tell-tale smile stating that he had actually just been waiting for an opportunity to get away from the droll work he was about each and every day.

As Ynnig was making the king aware of the situation, the now grumbling Gigi, having coaxed the story of the disappearance of the wowo from Emmie, was using some gorilla glue from her oversized purse (5.99 on E-wardrobe) to glue a sequin onto her red shoe and trying to figure out how to get a Miraclesuit at the last minute so she could swim down to Adnama's tidy lair and request it back (this key information having been told her by her familiar creature, Eihpos).

Rodney, meanwhile had a stroke of luck and came across a lifesaver, half-chewed, in Cadie's purple purse. Eating it took several hours, but roundabout the time that Ekaj was having her fitted for her wedding costume, Rodney sprung from the purse and made a daring escape down a corridor -- he knew that this sort of thing would require backup.

Linden, having run out of string, was digging in her nose, but this being a magical land, she found to her dismay that it was fresh and clean, unlike usual. She also noticed, to her horror, that her hair was brushed and it hadn't even hurt. So she went to talk some sense into Cadie, who, having always been a fan of weddings, was sucking on a Vitamin C, drinking a juice box, and having her wrists buffed with Troll #5 for her big day, while reading "Conversational Troll: Our Guide to Helping You Understand Your Wedding Vows in 1 Week! (Guaranteed, but You Can't Have Your Money Back If It Doesn't Work)".

Lord Milo... well, where'd he go, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 11:58 am

The benevolent king Nosaj was already waiting on his day-glo dragon when Ynnig got up to the top of the mountain -- he saw her coming a mile away, since she'd just recently added orange neon to her tricked-out unicorn and it was leaving a hazy trail through the sky similar to the one Linden left, only not sparkly. "What's wrong? I have hours of code to go through for the neighboring community of Ents and I really don't have time to save Misty Mount, too," Nosaj replied, his tell-tale smile stating that he had actually just been waiting for an opportunity to get away from the droll work he was about each and every day.

As Ynnig was making the king aware of the situation, the now grumbling Gigi, having coaxed the story of the disappearance of the wowo from Emmie, was using some gorilla glue from her oversized purse (5.99 on E-wardrobe) to glue a sequin onto her red shoe and trying to figure out how to get a Miraclesuit at the last minute so she could swim down to Adnama's tidy lair and request it back (this key information having been told her by her familiar creature, Eihpos).

Rodney, meanwhile had a stroke of luck and came across a lifesaver, half-chewed, in Cadie's purple purse. Eating it took several hours, but roundabout the time that Ekaj was having her fitted for her wedding costume, Rodney sprung from the purse and made a daring escape down a corridor -- he knew that this sort of thing would require backup.

Linden, having run out of string, was digging in her nose, but this being a magical land, she found to her dismay that it was fresh and clean, unlike usual. She also noticed, to her horror, that her hair was brushed and it hadn't even hurt. So she went to talk some sense into Cadie, who, having always been a fan of weddings, was sucking on a Vitamin C, drinking a juice box, and having her wrists buffed with Troll #5 for her big day, while reading "Conversational Troll: Our Guide to Helping You Understand Your Wedding Vows in 1 Week! (Guaranteed, but You Can't Have Your Money Back If It Doesn't Work)".

Lord Milo... well, where'd he go, anyway?

Ynnig waited impatiently, tapping a pink booted toe. Good King Nosaj was checking his on-line directions one last time. Checking the wind velocity and the wear on his dragon's feet took a few minutes too. By this time Ynnig's naturally curly golden hair was standing on end and her little pink face had mysterious looking red blotches. GK Nosaj, looked at her fearfully and frantically googled "splotchy red marks" trying to find a remedy for her, unbeknownst to him that he was the cause of her blotchyness.

With Rodney (why didn't I scramble his name?) back to his full 3.5' stature, he could now rescue his betrothed and help WOTW Relyt to form the army that they would use to rescue Cadie and Linden.

Gigi meanwhile thinks of a plan to get the golden wo-wo back. "Come on, Emmie" she says, "we have to find some mud and moss, I'm sure that the water fairy adnama could use a facial, and who knows, maybe we'll get the wo- wo AND a booking!" Emmie is all too agreeable to this and gleefully starts stuffing GiGi's bag with flora and fauna.....
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 1:34 pm

Relyt has now left the bluff after watching Cadie and Rodney fade away into the distance.. He goes back to the brook and wonders what he should do now other than wait.. He decides that for the battle that he and rodney should be on horseback, so that they could lead the troops better. He wanders thru the forest and finds the camp of the defenders. He looks at them with curiosity. They come from all parts of the forest, They are all different shapes and sizes, He walks over to his elite warriors the Elves.. He says to Icemul the Head of the guild. Are ur men ready for action? Icemul replys my men are ready for whatever u need us for. Relyt tells him that he wants him to take his men and find enough mounts for him and his guild to ride, and to bring back two unicorns for him and Rodney. Icemul and his guys run to acomplish this new quest...... Just then LM comes and informs Relyt that a new regiment has just arrived to defend the forest. Relyt asks LM how GiGi and Emmie are getting along Lm tells him that he doesnt know becuz that dog that burps bit him so he left..........................Two days later............... Icemul has returned from the quest with all that Relyt asked for... LM comes and Informs Relyt that King Nosaj has just arrived. Relyt goes to welcome him to their humble camp when he is accosted by this maiden named Anna, saying that she has read much of Nosaj and would be delighed if Relyt would introduce him to her. Relyt agrees out of the graciousness of his heart... They meet the king under a large oak, beside a giant creek. Nosaj who is never at a loss for words is quite smitten with this maiden. He turns to Relyt and says" we attack tommorow afternoon, at exactly 12pm atomic time............ meanwhile... rodney hears GiGi and emmie talking to someone he runs to see who it is and he finds........
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 9:24 pm

King Tiddle wrote:
Relyt has now left the bluff after watching Cadie and Rodney fade away into the distance.. He goes back to the brook and wonders what he should do now other than wait.. He decides that for the battle that he and rodney should be on horseback, so that they could lead the troops better. He wanders thru the forest and finds the camp of the defenders. He looks at them with curiosity. They come from all parts of the forest, They are all different shapes and sizes, He walks over to his elite warriors the Elves.. He says to Icemul the Head of the guild. Are ur men ready for action? Icemul replys my men are ready for whatever u need us for. Relyt tells him that he wants him to take his men and find enough mounts for him and his guild to ride, and to bring back two unicorns for him and Rodney. Icemul and his guys run to acomplish this new quest...... Just then LM comes and informs Relyt that a new regiment has just arrived to defend the forest. Relyt asks LM how GiGi and Emmie are getting along Lm tells him that he doesnt know becuz that dog that burps bit him so he left..........................Two days later............... Icemul has returned from the quest with all that Relyt asked for... LM comes and Informs Relyt that King Nosaj has just arrived. Relyt goes to welcome him to their humble camp when he is accosted by this maiden named Anna, saying that she has read much of Nosaj and would be delighed if Relyt would introduce him to her. Relyt agrees out of the graciousness of his heart... They meet the king under a large oak, beside a giant creek. Nosaj who is never at a loss for words is quite smitten with this maiden. He turns to Relyt and says" we attack tommorow afternoon, at exactly 12pm atomic time............ meanwhile... rodney hears GiGi and emmie talking to someone he runs to see who it is and he finds........

...Ynnig. Relyt is happy to see everything coming together. He pats himself on the back and admires his legs, wondering if he should invest in a pair of tights. LM is eavesdropping on the battle plans to notice that Eihpos is about to bite him on the bottom and so lets out a rather startled meow when it happens at last.

As the women discuss safehousing for the forrest creatures and plans to make away with Cadie during the battle, the men set preparations to wage war and head out atop their unicorns and horses and such. Dragons lead the air raids. It's right out of a blockbuster movie!

Linden, who's stomach is upset from all the string, is hiding in the bathroom, but maybe just to get away from Cadie, who has let a future of royalty go to her head and is barking orders at the top of her little bitty lungs. Cadie, between orders, is admiring herself in the mirror, not even thinking about the fact that her wedding should have started two hours ago and not realizing that Ekaj stood her up to wage war.

She is totally absorbed ... that is, until.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   New Story Line - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Story Line
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next