The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brian and Amanda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Brian and Amanda Empty
PostSubject: Brian and Amanda   Brian and Amanda EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 11:15 am

I spoke with them this a/m and our wonderful administrator and his lovely moderator are on their way home. Sounds like they had a wonderful trip and I am sure that the forum will soon be full of the pics that they took.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

Brian and Amanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian and Amanda   Brian and Amanda EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 9:01 am

We are home, after a grand total of 2417.5 miles and just over 760 pictures and a total of 11 states visited. It was a fun trip, I'll work on posting some of the better pictures this week. Talk about a fun trip, oh the stories!
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

Brian and Amanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian and Amanda   Brian and Amanda EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 9:18 am

Woohoo! A night spent in my bed! Where I don't have to sleep with my legs together, arms at my sides, and face facing up.....oh, the joys of a mummy bag. Smile I was extremely glad for it though, and the microfleece jammies and socks, and hat occasionally, on many mornings.

I do have to say though - I saw more "wildlife" just coming up the mountain to the house than I did during our entire tour of Maine. That being said, I think I would move to the Maine coast if I had too....absolutely gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brian and Amanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian and Amanda   Brian and Amanda Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian and Amanda
Page 1 of 1