The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most Amazing Prophecies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bethie
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Most Amazing Prophecies Empty
PostSubject: Most Amazing Prophecies   Most Amazing Prophecies EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 2:16 pm

Has anyone else been watching the Most Amazing Prophecies? It comes on 3ABN every nite from 7-8:30pm until this Sabbath.
Its sososososo awesome! Pastor Doug has been at the top of his game (can you say that about a pastor?) these past few nights.
I love learning about the final events, its so exciting. Just when you think you know about them...you learn something new.
But i just thank God that it has made such a big change in Brandon. He has started doing his morning worship again and now hes even taking his Bible to work with him to do worship at lunch too! I send him a chapter each morning to read and study. Its amazing the change in his attitude. He even brought me roses last nite...for apparently no reason. I think i like the new Brandon Very Happy . Now, we just all need to pray he stays this way bounce .
Back to top Go down
Linda
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Linda

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazing Prophecies   Most Amazing Prophecies EmptyWed Sep 20, 2006 8:47 am

We really need to get 3ABN! Last night we had dinner with Rodney's folks & he gave her some of Pastor Doug's stuff on the Sabbath. Please pray she will study it with an open mind. I am daily amazed at my answers to prayer concerning Rodney. We (as women) need to pray for our men & ourselves that we will be what they need us to be as far as the "helpmate" thing.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazing Prophecies   Most Amazing Prophecies EmptyWed Sep 20, 2006 5:41 pm

Linda wrote:
We really need to get 3ABN! Last night we had dinner with Rodney's folks & he gave her some of Pastor Doug's stuff on the Sabbath. Please pray she will study it with an open mind. I am daily amazed at my answers to prayer concerning Rodney. We (as women) need to pray for our men & ourselves that we will be what they need us to be as far as the "helpmate" thing.

Prayer is the most powerful tool for us women.... not to change our men, because GOD knows His business, but to change us. Too often we pray so ferevntly for the "change" to happen for our guys and then when GOD begins to work on them, we rebel against it. Why? Because we see all the "wrong" in them and not in ourselves! My prayer is that GOD will right the wrongs in me and that I will be just what Lee needs me to be. That isn't to say that I don't pray for Lee, ... just not like I used too. Love responds to love........always....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazing Prophecies   Most Amazing Prophecies Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Amazing Prophecies
Page 1 of 1