The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!!   Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!! EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 8:10 am

Alright, I have found a wedding idea that WILL suit all of us, yes including Gavin! There will be no 6 hour traving times for this wedding, and Gup doesn't even have to dress up! Its the perfect wedding!!!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/091006dnmetcyberbride.2b72862.html

or you can read the gist of the story below.

It seems that for a price (ranging from a few hundred to a couple thousand dollars) you can broadcast a live feed of your wedding ceremony over the Internet, so that those who aren't able to make it in person can be there not just in spirit, but in virtual reality, too. The video can also be saved and posted for a period of time following the wedding, so that your guests not only don't have to travel, they don't even have to be free at the time of the wedding.
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Linda
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Linda

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!!   Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!! EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 8:13 am

That is the most UNromantic thing I have ever heard! Are there virtual tears too? Crying or Very sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

PostSubject: Re: Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!!   Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!! EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 8:28 am

Ofcourse Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!!   Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!! EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 8:29 am

I think this is a cool idea, if you want people from around the country or world to "attend" your wedding. Also, I can see how those that might be stationed overseas would appreciate the idea, because it would allow them to participate as well.

While it might seem odd knowing that you are being broadcast around the world, it would only be accessible by those you provide the information too, and a videographer is a common thing at weddings these days. As long as you still invite guests and make the wedding ceremony what you want, I really can't see how the romance of it would disappear.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!!   Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!! EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 8:47 am

Linda wrote:
That is the most UNromantic thing I have ever heard! Are there virtual tears too? Crying or Very sad Razz

I didn't think you were a romantic Linda... always harping on me about chick flicks KissMe
Back to top Go down
Jig
Britan's Loyal Subject
Britan's Loyal Subject
Jig

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!!   Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!! EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 1:08 am

Can I hire someone to watch it and cry for me? I mean technically they're real tears....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!!   Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Wedding Idea EVER!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: