The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steve Erwin made me think...

Go down 
+4
Linda
Gavin
Bethie
Lynelle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Steve Erwin made me think... Empty
PostSubject: Steve Erwin made me think...   Steve Erwin made me think... EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 4:14 pm

What do you hope to accomplish before your demise? I am serious here. Have you ever thought about what your legacy would be? What would you like it to be?

here's mine: to raise as many children as I can for the Kingdom. To take damaged, scarred little ones and show them that heaven is for THEM.

What's yours? It doesn't have to be noble, but it does have to be nice and clean.
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Steve Erwin made me think...   Steve Erwin made me think... EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 4:46 pm

I hope to prepare my son for the ultimate reward. Thats all...nothing more.

Bethie
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Gavin

Male Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Steve Erwin made me think...   Steve Erwin made me think... EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 6:49 pm

just in case im harpooned tomorrow by a large ray i guess i might as well chime in. id like to make a few large buildings or houses or somthing....long lasting stone type stuff.... i think thatd be neat... farao
Back to top Go down
Linda
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Linda

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Steve Erwin made me think...   Steve Erwin made me think... EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 9:23 am

This is an interesting topic. At first thought I'd like to be one of those strong women that grounds everyone around them with truth & courage. That doesn't seem likely but the end has not yet come. I want my life to be filled with love for God and my family. Very Happy That's easier. I want to be wise, strong, serving & learn to love those I am impatient with now! Rolling Eyes And I like this quote fromErma Bombeck:

"When I stand before God I want to be able to say I used every talent He gave me." cheers
Back to top Go down
Anna
Slightly improved typing skills
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Steve Erwin made me think...   Steve Erwin made me think... EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 4:35 pm

I don't want to die, I want to be translated Smile But seriously. Before I die, I would like to allow God to finish the work He has started in me. I would like to be a good housewife to Jason, a good mother to whatever children we may have, and a light to my community. I want Jesus to shine through me. On a shallower note. I want to learn to play the violin or the flute very well...
Back to top Go down
Jig
Britan's Loyal Subject
Britan's Loyal Subject
Jig

Number of posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Steve Erwin made me think...   Steve Erwin made me think... EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 10:39 pm

I wanna raise kids that go to heaven, be a good huband, and do something that's fun for my career.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Steve Erwin made me think...   Steve Erwin made me think... EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 12:00 pm

I want to have lots of babies (since they won't be making any more in heaven).... but I first want to be able to afford a nanny to wake up with them at night.... I just love sleep. Very Happy

And all the other usual stuff like Anna said......
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Steve Erwin made me think...   Steve Erwin made me think... EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 12:37 pm

Per our Sabbath conversation yesterday, I'd like to walk with God, like Enoch did. And that encompasses all the things you guys said, right? So in other words, I want to be an overachiever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Erwin made me think...   Steve Erwin made me think... Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Erwin made me think...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: