The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What scents do you like?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

What scents do you like? Empty
PostSubject: What scents do you like?   What scents do you like? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 4:51 pm

Since we have been chatting about the soap/gift idea, I am wanting to know what scents that you like in your soap/bath products. You can give me specific names, like I know that Amanda really likes the cocnut lemon verbena from BBW and Ginny likes the eucylptus stuff (need to know the whole name of that). I can buy just about ANY scent that you are fond of, so I thought that it would be fun to tailor your soaps to what you like best.

You can also let mw know if you like *clean* scents, citrusy, spicy, woodsy...etc.... I know that Luanne is very fond of lavender. There are thousands that I can choose from and many more that I can make up myself......I could just do that all day. The kids all love to see me sniffing something, and they want to smell it too. Even Noah will bring me a bottle of who knows what and wants me to open it so he can *smell* it! Too cute. Right now my fav is *cool citrus basil* a dupe from BBW... I love it! Soaped it yesterday and also a lime/bay rum ( have Jig in mind for that one). Unfortunately the third one went unscented... I forgot to put it in!

So let me here from everyone....

Anna....I think that I know the culprit that is making you itch after using my soap. Your batch will be formulated diff.....and it's gonna smell like....LOVE SPELL!! (BLEECH!!) do we have a smiley that hurls?
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Gavin

Male Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: What scents do you like?   What scents do you like? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:30 pm

i like Lavender i guess i think we have a bar in Gids bathroom. and plus like i said lemon smells nice to me. i have no idea why since im not really fond of them in any way. clean and crisp scents are my favorite i spose. when the scents get real woodsy smells yuck to me. anyway now ive opened my heart to you all Camping
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: What scents do you like?   What scents do you like? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 11:59 am

I kind of figured that you like clean, crisp scents... and not to strong.....I'm going to just guess what people may like and maybe they will read this and correct me if I am wrong.

Jess- a crisp floral....kind of like lavender and or apple blossoms
Anna- girly florals....sweet and clear
Ginny- appearantly she likes herby, crisp smells
Linda- smokey, new agey
Amanda- crisp foody types with an edge
Gavin- crisp, clean *green* (but not herby)
Jared- spicey with a touch of musk
Brian- ?
Jason- ?
Melissa- something sweet, and floraly... but not sticky and cloying

So tell me how close I came and can anyone guess mine?
Back to top Go down
Anna
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: What scents do you like?   What scents do you like? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 3:39 pm

goats, and babys
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: What scents do you like?   What scents do you like? EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 10:00 pm

Anna wrote:
goats, and babys

....and dirt...you forgot the dirt...... flower
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: What scents do you like?   What scents do you like? EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 1:07 pm

I'm not as picky about smells as I am about food. Yeah, I guess I like girls smells, natural like lavendar. But I'll use whatever you make for us. Anything homemade is great.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: What scents do you like?   What scents do you like? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 6:24 pm

Yep, you got me right. Smile

In addition to the goats, dirt, and baby smells, I'd say more of the earthy tones. Nothing that smells baby powdery or too perfumy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What scents do you like?   What scents do you like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What scents do you like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: