The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abortion Ultrasounds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bethie
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Abortion Ultrasounds Empty
PostSubject: Abortion Ultrasounds   Abortion Ultrasounds EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 7:19 am

How do you feel about the bill they are trying to pass saying that all women about to get an abortion must first have an ultrasound?

I think its a great idea. I think, especially with younger women, they don't understand exactly what it is they are doing. If they can first see what it is they are killing, then they can make a more educated decision (hopefully that killing this tiny little being is wrong).
Of course, the people for womens rights (idiotas) are saying its emotional blackmail....well YAH!
I think that the women should HAVE to see what it is exactly that they are killing!

Your opinions??
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Abortion Ultrasounds   Abortion Ultrasounds EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 8:25 am

I SOOOOO with you on this one Bethie...but I doubt that this one will get through. Who would pay for all these ultrsounds?
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Abortion Ultrasounds   Abortion Ultrasounds EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 8:34 am

Heck, i would if it would just save one childs life...
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Abortion Ultrasounds   Abortion Ultrasounds EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 11:07 am

Bethie wrote:

Of course, the people for womens rights (idiotas) are saying its emotional blackmail....well YAH!
I think that the women should HAVE to see what it is exactly that they are killing!

Your opinions??

lol!

I hate to sound oppinionated or anything, but emotional blackmail? This particular subject is something that I have absolutely no tollerance for, so I probably won't read anything after I make this response. Heh. I personally think that it would be emotional blackmail to yourself to try to convince oneself that they were doing something humane. My particular bottom line is: Don't get pregnant. If you're not mature enough to handle the responsibility of pregnancy, you shouldn't do the deed.

Now that I've ranted, let me say one thing: What if you are pregnant as a result of a rape situation and you don't want a reminder? (I would assume such persons would just take the morning after pill, but this is the debate section, after all).
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Abortion Ultrasounds   Abortion Ultrasounds EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 11:23 am

Ginnifer wrote:
Bethie wrote:

Your opinions??

lol!

I hate to sound oppinionated or anything, but emotional blackmail? This particular subject is something that I have absolutely no tollerance for, so I probably won't read anything after I make this response. Heh. I personally think that it would be emotional blackmail to yourself to try to convince oneself that they were doing something humane. My particular bottom line is: Don't get pregnant. If you're not mature enough to handle the responsibility of pregnancy, you shouldn't do the deed.

Now that I've ranted, let me say one thing: What if you are pregnant as a result of a rape situation and you don't want a reminder? (I would assume such persons would just take the morning after pill, but this is the debate section, after all).

Well I know that opinions vary, but........ I do not consider it emtional blackmail... it's reality. That is a real baby inside of you 'mam and not a "blob of tissue." If we really want to deter people from getting pregnant, then let them go through a pregnancy and give the baby up. Might cause one to think about using effective birth control. One of the most valuable lessons that we can teach our children (and practice ourselves) is to reason from cause to effect (from the book education). If women don't know that it's a real baby inside of them and instead buy into the lie that life begins at some nebulous time that the Supreme Court has decided that it does, really find out that it's a person that they are contemplating killing, then just maybe we won't have all the dead babies that we do now. How's that for a convuluted sentence?

As for the rape victims......... there are right now about 40 + MILLION dead babies..... what do you think the ratio of rape versus convience killing is? There are always exceptions, not that I agree, but there would still be millions less abortions being performed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortion Ultrasounds   Abortion Ultrasounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Abortion Ultrasounds
Page 1 of 1