The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT

Go down 
+4
Gavin
Amanda
Bethie
Lynelle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT Empty
PostSubject: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 10:46 pm

CURSE, sheesh guys- you all should know me better than that. And to assualt my character while I was off-line was sssoooo low. But all is forgiven, Mr. Mod/admin/common poster can you PLEEEEZE give me a nice,cute, witty little saying under my name now? And give me my stars back?
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 8:27 am

Well...You don't really sound very apologetic about it...But you did ask nicely....
Brian, why don't you give her a "cute" saying lol!

Bethie
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 8:54 am

Lynelle wrote:
CURSE, sheesh guys- you all should know me better than that. And to assualt my character while I was off-line was sssoooo low. But all is forgiven, Mr. Mod/admin/common poster can you PLEEEEZE give me a nice,cute, witty little saying under my name now? And give me my stars back?

I believe that is a sincere apology/non-admitting response. I vote for reinstating her nOOb status - with stars. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 2:38 pm

Bethie, I Don't have to apologize for something that I did not do. But please note that I did forgive you'all, very graciously and with grand benevolence queen
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Gavin

Male Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 4:16 pm

i have some very funny replies...but i will save them for a later date. Smile
Back to top Go down
Loren
nOOb
nOOb

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 6:09 pm

I, for one feel if you break the rules you must pay. After all she did it once allready. Laughing The administration has to set the example. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 6:29 pm

unkanell ive noticed.....umm how shall i put this? the ""thing"" that was up for grabs. the rat avatar ..is still in use. why is this? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Loren
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 10:47 pm

hey Gup, Father time is really working on ya. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyMon Aug 28, 2006 9:24 pm

Gavin wrote:
unkanell ive noticed.....umm how shall i put this? the ""thing"" that was up for grabs. the rat avatar ..is still in use. why is this? Surprised

Well cuz, I am waiting for Anna to send it to me so that I can replace it.

Why, do you want the "rat?"

yer unkanell
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 7:33 pm

the rat does apeal to me yes.... Vador
Back to top Go down
Loren
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 9:18 pm

Gup, you can not take the rat. For some reason I feel if you were an animal you would be your cat. It just fits. And does your new thingie have to do with your fetish with the force. Razz
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 7:12 am

Loren wrote:
Gup, you can not take the rat. For some reason I feel if you were an animal you would be your cat. It just fits. And does your new thingie have to do with your fetish with the force. Razz

I too feel that the cat pic "fits" you....just something about it.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 9:38 am

The cat actually looks like an animal that was left out of the trilogy don't you think?!
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 10:25 am

im glad to know that when you all think of me you think of a wet cat... Vador
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 12:07 pm

But with great hair gup.....
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 4:03 pm

indeed...
Back to top Go down
ewq

PostSubject: ewqweq   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyWed Sep 06, 2006 4:45 am

免费手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 免费手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 免费铃声下载 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声下载 和弦铃声下载 电影 电影下载 免费电影下载 mp3铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 免费手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 免费铃声下载 手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声 铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声 铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声 铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声 铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声 铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声 铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声 铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声 铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声 免费电影 电影下载 激情电影 小电影 看电影 bt电影下载 迅雷电影下载 免费电影 电影下载 激情电影 小电影 看电影 bt电影下载 迅雷电影下载 免费电影 电影下载 激情电影 小电影 看电影 bt电影下载 迅雷电影下载 免费电影 电影下载 激情电影 小电影 看电影 bt电影下载 迅雷电影下载 免费电影 电影下载 激情电影 小电影 看电影 bt电影下载 迅雷电影下载 免费电影 电影下载 激情电影 小电影 看电影 bt电影下载 迅雷电影下载 电影下载 手机电影 看电影 bt电影下载 迅雷电影下载 迅雷电影下载 免费电影 电影下载 激情电影 小电影 看电影
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyWed Sep 06, 2006 7:12 am

Hmm.....we seem to have a guest with a lot on his/her mind. Would anyone care to translate? I believe they are simply web addresses for blogs....but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyWed Sep 06, 2006 12:02 pm

this is the thread that never dies......
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyThu Sep 07, 2006 9:26 pm

I often think in squares, too. Right on!

Gavin... the cat really does look your way. Think about it. Right now, as you're reading this, you've got that bland "riiiiiiiiiiiiiight" look on your face. So does the cat.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 8:36 am

Ginnifer wrote:

Gavin... the cat really does look your way. Think about it. Right now, as you're reading this, you've got that bland "riiiiiiiiiiiiiight" look on your face. So does the cat.

I must have additional languages set up on my computer at work because I see the "squares" as Chinese or Japanese characters. Interesting....never knew that.

And that is TOTALLY why the cat avatar fits Gavin! I have seen that look on his face so many times!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 10:09 am

When I go to add a smilie, its in a different language....its Inserer une emoticon dans votre message....so my web page thinks in french...
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 12:26 pm

Ginnifer wrote:

So Ginny thinks os squares... so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised about Linden's belly talking to her...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT   Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT Empty

Back to top Go down

Ah-hemmmm I DID NOT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: