The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you Need?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

What do you Need? Empty
PostSubject: What do you Need?   What do you Need? EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 1:21 pm

The things this turned up were just hillarious, but I'll go ahead and warn in advance that they occasionally turn up things that are innappropriate. I tried a couple people's names and didn't get anything bad, but I'm warning you anyway....

Someone posted this on my MySpace. Just type "<your first name> needs" in Google and your answer is the first (appropriate) thing you come across.

Mine said "Ginny needs everyone's help more than ever"

(The second one said Ginny needs a special home or office environment where she does not have access to soft material furniture such as a bed or couch, which I thought sounded much more funny)

Tyler's said "Tyler needs a turbo". Think it's fate?
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

What do you Need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you Need?   What do you Need? EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 8:06 pm

Brian needs: "none of my needs are being met in this conversation." Also: "Brian needs to work out." and "Does Brian really need NOS?"

Amanda needs: "Amanda needs a mom in her corner with lots of time and attention to give to her." Also: "Amanda needs wisdom and strength to do what is right.

flower
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

What do you Need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you Need?   What do you Need? EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:10 pm

"Gavin needs to seek those people out and ask their help in curing the stutter."

AND

"Gavin needs you! For years Gavin has longed to be officially reckoginsed as the world's sexiest vegetarian and with this petition you can show your support ...

AND

"what Gavin needs is training in employable skills, ... Gavin needs employable skills if he is ever to break free from a life of crime. ..."

AND

This is too funny... hold on I'll do me...
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

What do you Need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you Need?   What do you Need? EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:18 pm

First of all I had to search for clean ones for my name because most of them we talking about Jessica Simpson or Jessica Alba.....

"Jessica needs an adoptive family that is very structured."

AND

"Jessica needs help! Smile"

AND

"Jessica needs a new prescription"

SO I DID JESSY INSTEAD (EVEN THOUGH I SPELL IT JESSE... ALL THOSE BROUGH UP MAN STUFF

"jessy needs to be entertained at all times... even if she is entertaining her self"

AND

"Jessy needs her beauty sleep"
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

What do you Need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you Need?   What do you Need? EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 11:48 pm

Amanda wrote:
Brian needs: "none of my needs are being met in this conversation." Also: "Brian needs to work out." and "Does Brian really need NOS?"

Amanda needs: "Amanda needs a mom in her corner with lots of time and attention to give to her." Also: "Amanda needs wisdom and strength to do what is right.

flower

Well there you go.... with your mom in your corner you WILL have all the wisdom and strength to da what is right! Wink
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

What do you Need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you Need?   What do you Need? EmptySun Feb 11, 2007 3:46 pm

Anna needs to be excused from class today

Anna needs all the support she can get right now
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

What do you Need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you Need?   What do you Need? EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 10:43 am

Anna wrote:
Anna needs to be excused from class today

Anna needs all the support she can get right now

AHA! So THAT'S the reason she is always sitting on Jason!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you Need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you Need?   What do you Need? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you Need?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: Games-
Jump to: