The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I hope you have a PoP-UP Blocker!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2006-08-22

I hope you have a PoP-UP Blocker! Empty
PostSubject: I hope you have a PoP-UP Blocker!   I hope you have a PoP-UP Blocker! EmptyTue Feb 06, 2007 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a PoP-UP Blocker!   I hope you have a PoP-UP Blocker! EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 9:51 am

That's a terrible situation. Can you imagine an innocent woman being sent to jail for 40 years? I wasn't thinking that kids set her up, I was thinking that maybe a fellow teacher did it. And I think that the school system should be just as culpable....since they are supposed to have the filters in place. It just sounds like to me that the school is just trying to avoid a lawsuit and this woman is the sacrificial lamb.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a PoP-UP Blocker!   I hope you have a PoP-UP Blocker! EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 11:31 am

Lynelle wrote:
That's a terrible situation. Can you imagine an innocent woman being sent to jail for 40 years? I wasn't thinking that kids set her up, I was thinking that maybe a fellow teacher did it. And I think that the school system should be just as culpable....since they are supposed to have the filters in place. It just sounds like to me that the school is just trying to avoid a lawsuit and this woman is the sacrificial lamb.

I agree. It's especially irritating when one thinks about the fact that other teachers who have had inappropriate relationships with students have faced far lesser sentences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a PoP-UP Blocker!   I hope you have a PoP-UP Blocker! Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope you have a PoP-UP Blocker!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: Newsroom-
Jump to: