The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emoticon Stories

Go down 
+3
Lynelle
Brian
Amanda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyTue Jan 23, 2007 10:32 am

Let's have a contest to see who can write the "best" emoticon story.......Gavin, Brian, and Tyler are all good at this.....anyone else is free to participate as well. Let's see what you guys can do!
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyTue Jan 23, 2007 10:42 am

scratch are you trying to PickOn on the guys? Elmo disapproves and gives this game two Boo Boo so instead of Banghead to figure out some crazy story about two heros that Vador for the Heart2 of the beautiful Nurse , I'm going back to Sleepy !
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 8:57 am

I am NO good at that, Brian's was good, but Brandon had a really GREAT one when he was posting before. It was a little risque, but it had me laughing... so we need to hear from Gav and Relyt so we can vote.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 9:24 am

OK, I'm going to give it a try...

Once there was a good king and a good queen . They lived very peacfully with one another and Heart2 one another very much. They had 2 cute cat cat . But one day something happened to disturb their great HeartLove for each other. The good king thought to do a kindly deed for the good queen , but it was very early in the morning and he was very Sleep . Unfortunately the plan went awry and the good king made a mistake. He didn't realize the mistake until the now Twisted Evil queen called him and affraid at him about it. The now Evil or Very Mad queen was mad enogh to Whip . But thankfully the good, but slightly Tongue king , was far away slaying alien . But he was very Embarassed Doh and knew that he would be in the dog house when he got back to the castle.

But the good queen had some time to cool off, and she remembered all the kind deeds that the good king had done in the past, so her Heart2 was once more filled with HeartLove for him and she decided to fill her thoughts with Butterfly and HeartLove and not think about the fact that maybe he was really a pig that was trying to ruin her day. It worked because when he got home he saw a big Very Happy on her face and he was cheers Yahoo all over the place. So the good king promised to Worship , and the good queen KissMe him and they petted the cat cat and went to Sleep

The end.......

man that was hard..........
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

Male Number of posts : 383

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 1:11 pm

Why to not play brian at DDR Because he will Whip you. And once he has done that he will Skull you. and if thats not enough hes gonna PickOn u. so in the end ur gonna be Worship him. and calling him Binladen under your breath. and then he'll try to act KissMe. so by the end u will know that it is a Boo idea to try to beat him.

another story..
OK theres Garthfield Garthfield and then theres CatSmile CatSmile and their sick parents decide to have a play date. One of the Garthfield is mortified that his HeartLove parents thought he would want to play with CatSmile SO Garthfield runs under the bed and Sleepy . The CatSmile CatSmile are not very very sure of this last Garthfield they run away. Garthfield runs after them the Vador goes on all thru the house. They are definetly not feeling Heart2 . Finally the Tongue parents decide to step in. They try to teach them HeartLove love for one another. But it almost ends bad when CatSmile CatSmile attack the last Garthfield and almost Skull her. The Tongue parents decide to Whip the poor little things.. Then a Nurse has to come and nurse them back to life then the Tongue parents are sent to the Tongue house..

Moral of the story keep Garthfield Garthfield & CatSmile CatSmile away from each other. Playdates are not cool.
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Once there was a lovely queen . She shared her castle with an farao king who spent most of his time Whip and cursing at his subjects and tormenting his wife. When she asked for a new pair of slippers he said " Mad !", but when he, himself, needed something the king said " Laughing , of course!" He also forced her to spend her days outside, tending his poisonous flower flower and caring for his 100 pig pig . Not only did they all smell terribly bad, but the queen had a terrible reaction to sunny , as it always made her naturally pale shade Embarassed , making her look more like a cherry than a queen . The cat cat and albino albino around the forest took pity on her, shading her with a large elephant . They were very Suspect of the Twisted Evil king .

The kingdom, too, was confused by this Suspect behavior and their support of the king dwindled. Often when they presented their complaints to him he simply Very Happy and told them "Better luck next time!" When they petitioned him, he gave a bored Boo . Even Elmo , the jocolor 's son, disliked him, which was hard because he was a bit Tongue and more like an alien than anything else.

One day, the court jocolor became aware of a foul plot. The locals had overheard many confused goings on and were quite Suspect . Trusting the jocolor , they told him about it. He quickly began study the local papers and listening to gossip, even going as far as to contact santa . It seemed that the Twisted Evil Binladen had allied himself with the Pirate and was planning on kidnapping and Skull the king . The Pirate were Twisted Evil and drunken , much like the king , but it grieved the people that their kingdom might be have gone to the dog , so they demanded action.

The jocolor knew there was only one person he could trust: The queen . Quickly, he made haste to the castle and gave her his petition. " No ," she said. "I just can't. He is Twisted Evil and he complains constantly. Plus, he's always on a Soapbox , muttering nonsense. Every time I see him I, Doh . I would Yahoo if he was gone!"

Weeks passed and the day came. The jocolor stood by helplessly as the plan unfolded before him. The queen , safely shielded by her elephant , watched Binladen and the Pirate s storm the castle. She thought she would be Very Happy , but she was not. She was Sad . Rolling Eyes her eyes and sighing, she acknowledged that even though he was Twisted Evil , he did have good qualities. He had been a good king once. Even if he was just a big geek at heart, she liked him that way. Gathering her resolve, as well as her friends, the cat cat and albino albino , she ran in after Binladen . A mighty Vador begun. albino albino were biting Pirate . cat cat were clawing Binladen as the brave queen sword Whip back and forth. Even the rendeer and the elephant helped, as did the king s many pig pig , who were quite fond of their caretaker queen and felt bad that they didn't smell very good.

After Vador into the night, Binladen stood facing the queen . "You don't like him, your highness!" He shouted. "Why not just give him to me and we can all be Very Happy ?" He was so frusterated he Banghead his head upon the wall.

The queen signed. "Even though he is sometimes Twisted Evil , I love my husband. Please don't take him. Our kingdom, such as it is, would be lost without him."

"Alright," Binladen conceded. "But you must rule. From now on, he should ZipIt . He causes too much animosity on his bad days and is not fit for rule of this fine kingdom."

When Binladen left, the queen tended to her Embarassed and confused husband. "I'm such a failure," he said, Banghead his head against the wall.

" Complain ," she ordered. Your behavior is Suspect . She turned her Boo for emphasis. After calling in the castle Nurse to tend to him, she sat down for a cup of tea.

"You're a wonderful wife," the king said, Worship ing her. He was Embarassed for treating her the way he had and brought her ten new pairs of shoes and some non-poisonous OpenRose to prove it. From that day forward he never Sleep on the job. He was never drunken , and he KissMe her each night before he went to Sleep . The kingdom was saved and the royal pair lived, in Heart2 , happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:51 pm

Lynelle wrote:
quoting Lynelle's long story

You used the Heart2 for two different words... that is unacceptable!!!
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:59 pm

Ginnifer wrote:
Quoting Ginny's even longggggger story.

Okay you get an "A" for longest story... but oh my... to think of the time that I just lost......
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:01 pm

Relyt wrote:
And least I forget Tyler's story

I like the Garthfield Garthfield & CatSmile CatSmile story line... now run with that.... let's get some character development and maybe a little more action & adventure....
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 11:46 pm

Jesse wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
quoting Lynelle's long story

You used the Heart2 for two different words... that is unacceptable!!!

So sorry ...you are incorrect. In section 3, article 42 on page 321 in the 'How to properly use Emoticons and Impact on Human Intelligence' manual It states, "In the event that an emoticon may or will be used as part of a picture story, although it is advisable not to use the same emoticon twice, if it pertains to and will eventually alleviate the following conditions, world hunger, any Anna Nichole Smith stories, war in Iran, acid rain, global warming, or king and queen stories, than it is permissable to use the same emotican twice for different words."

humph... I rest my case...........
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptySun Feb 11, 2007 10:38 am

Worship
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 10:10 pm

Hmph. Who made you judge? LOL
Back to top Go down
Jig
Britan's Loyal Subject
Britan's Loyal Subject
Jig

Number of posts : 342

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 11:58 pm

I'm gonna officially hi-jack this thread and suggest that we start a contest of who can come up with the phrase most deserving of an emoticon.

My entry is "holy crap."

I'm trying to think of how best to combine the halo and the turd but I think someone more artistic like Ynnig should step in and help me out here.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyWed Feb 14, 2007 12:32 am

Ginnifer wrote:

I wasn't being judgmental.... I just read the perponderous emoticon users guide.... hey... didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyWed Feb 14, 2007 5:31 pm

heres one..

Jigs nutz
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 8:06 pm

Lynelle wrote:
Ginnifer wrote:

I wasn't being judgmental.... I just read the perponderous emoticon users guide.... hey... didn't you?

I was talking about Jess, who didn't write a story, yet saw fit to judge all of ours! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 11:00 pm

Ginnifer wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Ginnifer wrote:

I was talking about Jess, who didn't write a story, yet saw fit to judge all of ours! rendeer

whoops...... Embarassed my bad..........
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 12:54 am

well someone had to be judge! and shouldn't it be a 3rd party, one not participating in the contest?? I couldn't even begin... it would take me days to do a story.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 10:03 am

Here are some newly added smiles to help aid in the fun:

Rock Rock on
Stupid I'm with stupid
Grouphug Grouphug
Driving Driving
Deal Deal?
DancingCow Dancing Cow
Camping Camping
Worthless You need pictures!
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 11:17 am

And how would you use a dancing cow in a coversation?? :-)
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 12:27 pm

wheres the beating the dead horse one?
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 6:13 pm

One day mild mannered UncaNell who usually is a happy Camping , tried to sign onto Family Forum. Her OpenRose Heart2 is always filled with HeartLove towards her family, even when they try to Whip her for telling a bad lol! . This day mild mannered Unca Nell is very Evil or Very Mad , because once again she can't sign in under her own name. Mild mannered UncaNell has study to find out why this keeps happening. But alas... computer stuff makes her scratch her head and Sad because she just can't get it. She thinks that there is an Evil or Very Mad Deal going on because it happens a lot. I know that our highly esteemed king of the forum is going to tell her to Complain , but what she really needs is a Bravo to encourage her to keep on study and one day she will go Doh and not only be a happy Camping , but also will get to use the happy DancingCow in a meaningful post.
The End... Rock
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 11:27 am

I did add several others, and I also created/changed the layout of the smilies, there are now three section.

ROTF Rolling on the Floor Laughing!
Blah Blah Blah... yeah we get it
Logic Finally someone gets the Logic
Pillow Pillow Fight!!!
Jacked We totally needed this one!
Wiki Only the best place for info!
Google If you can't find it here, it doesn't exsist!
Storm Its storming
Baby Its a baby smilie!
Tredmil Something we all need to do!
DoTheWave Everyone loves the wave!
Juggle Juggle a ball or life?
Deadhorse There you go Tiddle... hope your happy!

Last edited by on Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 11:29 am

Thanks Brian... those are all great.......
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 2:15 pm

Woo! Fun! I like the pastel ones. They make me feel all Easter-y.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emoticon Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emoticon Stories   Emoticon Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Emoticon Stories
Page 1 of 1