The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Courtesy during the holidays

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
nOOb
nOOb
Lee

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Courtesy during the holidays Empty
PostSubject: Courtesy during the holidays   Courtesy during the holidays EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 12:00 pm

What changes during the holiday season for most people? Are you more friendly during this time of the year or do you generally act the same way throughout the year?

When you answer, try not to stereotype or generalize your answer.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Courtesy during the holidays   Courtesy during the holidays EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 12:23 pm

I generally act the same way throughout the year. I enjoy seeing the happier faces this time of year but generally only say Merry Christmas because I assume that's what everyone expects to hear. I am kind and curtious all year, always saying "please", "thank you", "you're welcome", "have a nice day", and offering a genuine smile.

I think the "general" public has a tendency to be extra grouchy this time of year, while they also have a tendency to be extra happy/polite.
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Courtesy during the holidays   Courtesy during the holidays EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 12:36 pm

I am happier, much happier...just ask Bran Very Happy . Christmas usually brings out the best in me.
When out in public, i very rarely do greetings or even look people in the face...but at Christmas time i'm ready to shake peoples hands, give hugs, smile no matter how crappy i feel, and give the heck outta greetings!

Other people...i don't notice changes in people so much. Although i seem to get more greetings...maybe its cuz its the only time of year that i don't have the "don't say anything to me or i might bite you" look. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

PostSubject: Re: Courtesy during the holidays   Courtesy during the holidays EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 12:53 pm

Internet shopping = no malls = Happy People

Malls = Lots of people= huge lines = Grumpy People!
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtesy during the holidays   Courtesy during the holidays Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtesy during the holidays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: Debate Topics {Defend your stance on the subject}-
Jump to: