The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Prayer   Prayer EmptyTue Dec 19, 2006 8:24 pm

"Prayer is the answer to every problem in life. It puts us in tune with divine wisdom which knows how to adjust everything perfectly. So often we do not pray in certain situations, because from our standpoint the outlook is hopeless. But, nothing is impossible with God.

Nothing is so entangled that it cannot be remedied. No human relationship is too strained for God to bring about reconciliation and understanding. No habit so deep-rooted that it cannot be overcome. No one so weak that he cannot be strong. No one is so ill that he cannot be healed. No mind is so dull that it cannot be made brilliant.

Whatever we need if we trust God He will supply it. If anything is causing worry or anxiety let us stop rehearsing the difficulty and trust God for healing, love, and power."

Review & Herald - October 7, 1865

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This was handed out and read at church last week. I really appreciated it. Hope it helps you with something today or this week too.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer   Prayer EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 12:43 am

Thanks Jess, I don't know why you posted that, but I really needed to read it.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer   Prayer EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 11:45 am

I was so glad it was shared with me that I wanted to share it with others. You know, when I was typing "no mind is so dull that it cannot be made brilliant" it reminded me of your little loves and the possibilities still available to them through what you and Uncle Lee are teaching them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer   Prayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer
Page 1 of 1