The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amazing discovery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
nOOb
nOOb
Lee

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Amazing discovery Empty
PostSubject: Amazing discovery   Amazing discovery EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 3:36 pm

For some unknown reason, I can now post while at work. i noticed something different when logging on and lo and behold, I can post today cheers

I also just received my luggage a little while ago which is cause for another cheers

Let's see, I'm back home to my lovely wife, Noah was happy to see me, Breanna gave me a hug this morning, I got my clothes back, and now I can communicate to the rest of the family through this forum. Not only all of this, but this is Thanksgiving week. How many more blessings will the Lord provide today. God is SO GOOD. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Amazing discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing discovery   Amazing discovery EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 3:46 pm

Woohoo!!!! Yahoo

Glad you can now join us! Also glad you made it home safely and that you have your clothes. You have lots to be thankful for today!
Back to top Go down

Amazing discovery
Page 1 of 1