The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Giuliani and potential presidential run

Go down 
+3
Lynelle
Bethie
Amanda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Giuliani and potential presidential run Empty
PostSubject: Giuliani and potential presidential run   Giuliani and potential presidential run EmptyTue Nov 14, 2006 8:43 am

Back to top Go down
Bethie
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Giuliani and potential presidential run   Giuliani and potential presidential run EmptyTue Nov 14, 2006 9:18 am

I might would vote for him scratch I guess i'll have to wait and see where he really stands on some issues.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Giuliani and potential presidential run   Giuliani and potential presidential run EmptyTue Nov 14, 2006 9:24 am

Sex scandels? Prostate cancer? Pro- abortion?...... Oh Geez..... I hope that there is another choice......
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Giuliani and potential presidential run   Giuliani and potential presidential run EmptyTue Nov 14, 2006 9:32 am

There is, Hillary Clinton Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Giuliani and potential presidential run   Giuliani and potential presidential run EmptyTue Nov 14, 2006 10:41 am

I was thinking to myself when I saw the thread topic (before I read the posts).... it doesn't matter who the republican is in the next election I am NOT voting for Hilary Clinton.

You know I'm starting to get a little bit angry at this whole we should vote thing b/c not voting is contributing to the problem..... how can choosing between the lesser of two evils be a good thing???
Back to top Go down
Lee
nOOb
nOOb
Lee

Male Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Giuliani and potential presidential run   Giuliani and potential presidential run EmptyTue Nov 14, 2006 10:38 pm

One needs to consider who and what we vote for. If we are voting for the lesser of two evils are we condoning the other persons actions as well? Stand up for issues that will affect you and your family in these end times. If one of these candidates is running on these types of issues, then we should perhaps vote for them, but I cannot bring myself to vote for anyone that wants to bring legislation before the Congress that will promote the homsexual agenda, abortion, higher taxes, bigger government and more invasive privileges granted to our government. Be mindful of what we are voting for and don't just vote for a party or a man.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Linda

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Giuliani and potential presidential run   Giuliani and potential presidential run EmptyWed Nov 15, 2006 4:44 pm

Lee is 100% correct & I like his owl avatar. Rudy G is a total jerk & the luckiest man on earth. Everyone has conveniently forgotten that the week before 9/11 the headlines were all about Rudy's great idea to move his mistress into the mansion along with his wife living there. Suspect 9/11was the best thing to ever happen to him. He went from being made fun of on Leno to a "hero". You can argue, I guess, that he stepped up to the plate when needed but his moral character is like Clintons. Does anyone know anything about the black guy that may run? I don't know his platform but he is certainly eloquent & seemed very intelligent when answering Diane Sawyer's questions.
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

Male Number of posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Giuliani and potential presidential run   Giuliani and potential presidential run EmptyThu Nov 16, 2006 12:02 am

Ahh but we need to vote for the lesser of two weevils... afro
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Giuliani and potential presidential run   Giuliani and potential presidential run EmptyThu Nov 16, 2006 10:59 am

King Tiddle wrote:
Ahh but we need to vote for the lesser of two weevils... afro

lol! I got it.....Commander Sir.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giuliani and potential presidential run   Giuliani and potential presidential run Empty

Back to top Go down

Giuliani and potential presidential run
Page 1 of 1