The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Coming U.S. Attack on Iran

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

The Coming U.S. Attack on Iran Empty
PostSubject: The Coming U.S. Attack on Iran   The Coming U.S. Attack on Iran EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 11:18 pm

This is an article that I ran across and thought that you guys might find it interesting. It certainly puts a new spin on why we may still be in Iraq. I don't know if this is true, or if someone carefully made it up. I'm just sending it along for your perusal, and please note that I or my family has no affiliation with any of the countries mentioned here. (That’s for big brother)

"What is the evidence that the United States intends to bomb Iran's nuclear plants? There's nothing conclusive yet, since all such questions are carefully avoided, but the circumstantial evidence is mounting. All of that evidence originates from the halls of power in Washington D.C., and it is necessary to evaluate the strategies being planned there, because they bear an unusual resemblance to the contrivances hatched during the build-up to the war in Iraq.

Regarding the actual details of war plans, retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney, who helped plan the air war against Iraq in 1991, has developed a plan of attack against Iran, and it was reported in newsmax in April 2006. The air strike plan, which he calls "Big George" (no, this is not a joke) would entail an attack on 1,000 targets in Iran. It goes like this: 15 stealth bombers and another 45 F117's and F-22 warplanes would carry out the initial waves of the attack, crippling Iran's long-range radar and strategic air defenses. Then massive additional waves of air strikes would be launched from US bases in Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, and Bahrain. These strikes would destroy Iran's known nuclear and missile sites. 'Big George' would also target command centers. This attack would be carried out over a period of two days, and include the participation of Israel.

Interestingly, the plan adds that "key clerics" would be targeted-i.e., the assassination of individuals that are deemed troublemakers. This measure is designed to trigger a revolt against the regime by opposition groups inside Iran.

And what would Iranian reaction be? It would certainly involve missile strikes on oil tankers in the Persian Gulf and hits against U.S. soldier in Iraq. The likely details of Iran's response recently turned up in the hands of an Iranian defector, hamid Reza Zakeri. The document he had, drafted in 2005, originates from the Strategic Studies Center of the Iranian navy, and outlines U.S. Naval forces and international shipping in the Persian Gulf with the use of bottom-tethered mines potentially capable of destroying U.S. aircraft carriers. The aim of these strikes is simple- to stop the shipment of the 15 million barrels of oil that pass through the Gulf every day.

From the smuggled Iranian document, it's clear that any U.S. attack on Iran would set off a war that would soon engulf the whole Middle East. Iran’s Revolutionary Guards are planning to attack more than 100 targets in the Gulf, including Saudi oil production and oil export centers. A wave of suicide attacks would be carried out by "suicide submarines" and semi-submersible boats, then Russian built Kilo class submarines ands Chinese built Huodong missile boats would be deployed to attack US warships. This attack would utilize radar guided C-802 missiles, coastal artillery and stragtic missiles. These would be aimed at US forces of course, but also at Saudi Arabia.

Even scarier- Iran plans to attack Israel. Its Shahab -3 missiles, in addition to the X-55 cruise missiles, would be immediately fired at the Israelis in the hope of arousing the entire Muslim world in the fight against the two perceived enemies of Islam."

Whew end of article.......... hope that you had a good read.........
Back to top Go down

The Coming U.S. Attack on Iran
Page 1 of 1