The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Be satisfied with what you have....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Be satisfied with what you have.... Empty
PostSubject: Be satisfied with what you have....   Be satisfied with what you have.... EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 8:49 am

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.

"Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today?" So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. "H-M-M," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today?" So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. "YEA!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!

Attitude is everything.
Have a Good Day!

Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Live simply,
Love generously,
Care deeply,
Speak kindly.......

Leave the rest to God.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Be satisfied with what you have.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be satisfied with what you have....   Be satisfied with what you have.... EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:00 pm

I'll have to remember that one! Very deep words of wisdom.......
Back to top Go down

Be satisfied with what you have....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: