The Family Nut house


 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Another new story line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1571
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Another new story line   Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:39 am

One year the entire Glover family decided they would save up their money and all go on a tropical cruise together....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1393
Age : 40
Location : N. VA
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:40 am

Three hours later... we never heard from them again.

_________________
I know a lot of people without brains who do an awful lot of talking. - The Wizard of Oz
Banghead Banghead Banghead . why do I try???????? - Lynelle
Brian the Grand master! - Gavin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!


Female Number of posts : 1264
Age : 61
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:50 am

Jesse wrote:
One year the entire Glover family decided they would save up their money and all go on a tropical cruise together....

But they couldn't agree on a date, or the destination, or from where to leave from (gas being so expensive and all you know).....So they had to resort to...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1571
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:26 am

drawing straws. As a joke Jared had voted for a cruise to war-torn Russian and his straw had won. Everyone groaned but submitted that the straws had made the final decision and none could alter it. So they packed their bags and boarded the ship one crisp Tuesday morning...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!


Female Number of posts : 1264
Age : 61
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:29 pm

Jesse wrote:
drawing straws. As a joke Jared had voted for a cruise to war-torn Russian and his straw had won. Everyone groaned but submitted that the straws had made the final decision and none could alter it. So they packed their bags and boarded the ship one crisp Tuesday morning...

The ship *cruise* ship turned out to be a whaler, headed for Siberia. However the Glovers were given the best berths and got to sit at the Captains table. Upon finding out that their quarters were less than ideal the family decided too.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
avatar

Male Number of posts : 383
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:12 pm

Blame Jared for everything that has gone wrong...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!


Female Number of posts : 1264
Age : 61
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:43 pm

and provide their own entertainment. Since it was Jared's short straw that got them onto this boat to begin with, he had to .....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
avatar

Female Number of posts : 603
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:24 pm

either be thrown overboard by the family or give them each six-fiddy. This seemed fair, and they had just reached the highest point of their swing and were about to let go of his ankles, when ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!


Female Number of posts : 1264
Age : 61
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:21 pm

Ginnifer wrote:
either be thrown overboard by the family or give them each six-fiddy. This seemed fair, and they had just reached the highest point of their swing and were about to let go of his ankles, when ....

reason prevailed. Who would assume the care of 4 little girls and their mother? Who could afford to send Ginny to the 'Red Door Spa?' Since it was obvious that on this *cruise* there would be no all night buffet, nightly entertainment or insipid games, the family decided that as punishment, Jared would have to fulfill these duties...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
avatar

Female Number of posts : 687
Age : 36
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:45 am

Lynelle wrote:
Ginnifer wrote:
either be thrown overboard by the family or give them each six-fiddy. This seemed fair, and they had just reached the highest point of their swing and were about to let go of his ankles, when ....

reason prevailed. Who would assume the care of 4 little girls and their mother? Who could afford to send Ginny to the 'Red Door Spa?' Since it was obvious that on this *cruise* there would be no all night buffet, nightly entertainment or insipid games, the family decided that as punishment, Jared would have to fulfill these duties...

But then someone remembered that they better lay down some ground rules for Jared's entertainment otherwise they may be running around shooting each other with paintball or spending hours playing Mario Cart...so they sat down to make a list of things that were acceptable...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
avatar

Male Number of posts : 383
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:59 am

jared on the other hand since not wanting to be there while they decided on entertainment, went down to see the enigine on the boat(ship).. He saw imedietly that if u pulled the on the govenor chain it would go faster.. So he started pulling on it and the boat began to fly thru the water at a great rate of speed..


(I think we are going to need a battle in this on too Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!


Female Number of posts : 1264
Age : 61
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:20 am

King Tiddle wrote:
jared on the other hand since not wanting to be there while they decided on entertainment, went down to see the enigine on the boat(ship).. He saw imedietly that if u pulled the on the govenor chain it would go faster.. So he started pulling on it and the boat began to fly thru the water at a great rate of speed..


(I think we are going to need a battle in this on too Very Happy)

But then we all heard the all too familiar high pitched screetch from his mother JARRREEDDD........ So Jig decided that another fun thing to do was necessary.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
avatar

Female Number of posts : 603
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:47 pm

Lynelle wrote:
But then we all heard the all too familiar high pitched screetch from his mother JARRREEDDD........ So Jig decided that another fun thing to do was necessary.......

He found some Epoxy and cemented some over a 2-litre of diet coke, being careful to add mentos first. Before long, a large explosion could be heard (and, if you were lucky, felt) belowdeck.afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
avatar

Female Number of posts : 603
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:40 pm

Yup. Because after that last story, another just isn't as fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Another new story line   

Back to top Go down
 
Another new story line
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Another sniffer dog story
» BRITAIN"S TRILLION POUNDS HORROR STORY
» CASE OF THE CENTURY:Madeleine McCann Story" What do you think of this story?
» #McCann: Private Eye 'Maddy Story Not Dead'
» hypocritical story!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: Games-
Jump to: