The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?)

Go down 
+2
Brian
Linda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Fingers hurt, still can't stop!
Linda

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?) Empty
PostSubject: Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?)   Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?) EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 10:45 am

OK gals. You know my fabulous new career is about to begin & I need party dates. Very Happy Lynelle & AJ if you can do yours on a Sun. I can stay the night & it would be so much easier. Mellisa, Jessica, & Ginny too, (assuming you recover from the wedding) I need your dates. As an added incentive & because I am just starting anyone that has 2 bookings from their party will go into a drawing for a Vera Bradley New Hope Betsy bag. Yahoo You can see it on ebay but they sell for $50 & up & this is her most current pattern. The drawing will be at the end of Dec. ~ a great time since post Christmas blahs are settling in. I plan to do mine a little different from Marions ~ kind of a combination of hers & Jessica's (my party idol). Laughing Also since this is all about women, relaxation & health I am including gifts & info about breast cancer. It touches so many peoples lives & so many women still don't know much about it. There isn't any pressure on you all but my financial security depends on each one of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?)   Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?) EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 10:49 am

Vador She is coming after your client list Jesse!
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?)   Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?) EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 10:52 am

Hey Linda,
I have no sundays free in Nov. so I will try to get one in Dec. But seriously, all I know are the church ladies and if they wouldn't spend $ on housewares, do you really think that they will spend it on spa stuff? Also Dec. is gonna be a tight $ month for people. But I will try. I will see if I can get the Dss ladies to come.......
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?)   Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?) EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 10:53 am

Man, the woman gets two stars and all of a sudden she's getting bold and brash and ... Heck, haven't I supported the home party industry ENOUGH?! I'm bled dry!!!!

But I like purses, too. I'll call my girlfriends.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

PostSubject: Re: Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?)   Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?) EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 10:56 am

Ginnifer wrote:
Man, the woman gets two stars and all of a sudden she's getting bold and brash and ... Heck, haven't I supported the home party industry ENOUGH?! I'm bled dry!!!!

lol! lol! lol! Your killing me, I about fell out of my seat laughing!
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Anna
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?)   Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?) EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 am

Notice she did not ask me to have a party...I feel slighted. I could have a party you can come and stay at my house and go to chocolate world. Its worth it....
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?)   Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?) EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 1:43 pm

She didn't include me either...But thats prolly cause hse knows Brandon would kick me out the house if i ever agreed to have one bounce and no...i'm not joking...
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?)   Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?) EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 3:34 pm

The person I'm really counting on is Brian. I want to come to his workplace & do a spa for all the guys he works with. While they have their socks off (phew!) I'm going to take pictures with my lipstick camera & sell government secrets to Switzerland! Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?)   Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking on Family (don't you wish I had more friends?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: