The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The creeping crud

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

The creeping crud Empty
PostSubject: The creeping crud   The creeping crud EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 8:35 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that four have fallen to this nasty virus.... Noah, and the Jig kids. So be forewarned....it's a nasty thing.......
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

The creeping crud Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creeping crud   The creeping crud EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 12:47 pm

Adding to the tally, Lee, myself and Jonathan.... If you get this, stay in bed.... it hurts. I spent part of last night sleeping on the bathroom floor. J. threw-up all over his bed and the poor thing retched for hours. Remember last Christmas AJ? Well it was 10 times worse.....
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

The creeping crud Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creeping crud   The creeping crud EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 1:29 pm

That sounds a lot like the bug Brian and I got earlier this summer....I too spent most of the night sleeping on the bathroom floor. It wasn't worth making it back to bed. Hope you all feel better soon! And that you didn't share it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

The creeping crud Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creeping crud   The creeping crud EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 1:51 pm

Well so far it looks like we have *shared* it with Beth and Dunc, Gid, and the Jig girls. I'm thinking that if you haven't gotten it by now you are safe.......
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

The creeping crud Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creeping crud   The creeping crud EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 1:57 pm

Hoping so!
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

The creeping crud Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creeping crud   The creeping crud EmptyTue Oct 24, 2006 4:36 pm

Actually, Duncan doesn't have it either and i only experienced about 5 hours worth of the icky stuff. This is just like the bug Me, Bran and Dunk had two winters ago. Duncan had vomiting every 15min for 7 hours, Brandon had the same thing for 5 hours and i had it for THREE days! I eventually had to get special stop vomiting meds from the doctor cause i had lost like 19 pounds in those 3 days. Not usually a good thing, but it was right before Christmas...so i got to pig out for the holidays without the guilt...lol....hey, i'm looking for the bright side here! Atleast this all happened before the Holidays and the wedding!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

The creeping crud Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creeping crud   The creeping crud EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 7:21 am

Well, we made it through another night without anyone getting sick, but now Duncan is saying is tummy feels "icky" Rolling Eyes I don't know the last time i prayed this hard Smile But he seems happy enough...maybe he's just hungry (can we get a emoticon thats crossing its fingers??).
But we all slept good last night, thankfully, except Duncan woke up at 4am yet again having soaked his bed. The child hasn't wet his bed in nearly a year, and now all of a sudden, two nights in a row...dunno whats going on. Maybe hes getting up after we put him to bed and drinking a bottle of water Rolling Eyes Wouldn't put it past him...
Anyway, How is everyone doing now?
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

The creeping crud Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creeping crud   The creeping crud EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 11:26 am

We are in day three of the illness. I kept J home today, but he is doing better. My tummy was hurting again last night and today and the diarhea hasn't stopped... and I am still dead tired. But other than that we sem to be on the mend.....
Back to top Go down
Jig
Britan's Loyal Subject
Britan's Loyal Subject
Jig

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2006-08-23

The creeping crud Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creeping crud   The creeping crud EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 8:59 pm

I had nausea for a couple hours and my eyes hurt, but I stayed in front of the PC and didn't eat anything for a loooong time and I was fine. Thanks to the bill pills I'm used to the bad gas Mom and Ginny had.

Power to the colon! afro
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

The creeping crud Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creeping crud   The creeping crud EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 10:38 pm

I'm glad we haven't had the diarhea problem (yet)... my stomach hurts though... I think it's a combination of vomitting and my stomach being tossled and also the fact that all I've had today is one piece of toast... I didn't even have an appetite today until about 8pm but I don't want to eat anything if it's just going to sit in my stomach and gel and then come back up again.

I think this is the first time I've thrown up in years! I remember doing it all the time though when I was a kid... terrible stuff, I feel for Giddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The creeping crud Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creeping crud   The creeping crud Empty

Back to top Go down

The creeping crud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: