The Family Nut house

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

New Story Line

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Slightly improved typing skills

Female Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: New Story Line   Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:40 am

One bright sunny day in July.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:43 pm

Anna wrote:
One bright sunny day in July.....

when the wind was blowing sofly through the trees...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amanda
Queen
Queen

Female Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:45 pm

Jesse wrote:

Linden was seen wandering along the creek bank.

Anna

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:55 pm

Amanda wrote:
Jesse wrote:

With a picnic basket packed with string cheese and carrots which she was planning on sharing with the animals...Lord Milo was along as well. When all of a sudden....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:10 pm

Anna wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Jesse wrote:

With a picnic basket packed with string cheese and carrots which she was planning on sharing with the animals...Lord Milo was along as well. When all of a sudden....

a midget unicorn came bounding through the woods on the other side of the creek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:14 pm

Jesse wrote:
Anna wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Jesse wrote:

a midget unicorn came bounding through the woods on the other side of
the creek.

Linden said to Lord Milo "Lord Milo we need to follow her!" and then Lord Milo looked up at Linden and said "Now Linden you know that there are no such things as Unicorns" But Linden was not to be deterred she chased after the little unicorn, Lord Milo followed resolutely, only because he knew that a midget unicorn could only mean one thing and that was....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1393

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:23 pm

((Mod Edit: All OOC (out of character) comments have been removed.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:27 pm

Anna wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Anna wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Jesse wrote:

the creek.

Linden said to Lord Milo "Lord Milo we need to follow her!" and then Lord Milo looked up at Linden and said "Now Linden you know that there are no such things as Unicorns" But Linden was not to be deterred she chased after the little unicorn, Lord Milo followed resolutely, only because he knew that a midget unicorn could only mean one thing and that was....

that they had entered the world on the other side of the waredrobe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:14 pm

Amanda wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Brian wrote:
**** I can't believe my "family" is role playing, and ya'll call Jason and I nerds! ****

is this role playing?? I thought it was just making up stories...

That's what role-players do. Make up stories. Smile

and buy really strange weapons and spells.......this is simply story telling......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:19 pm

Jesse wrote:
Anna wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Anna wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Jesse wrote:

the creek.

that they had entered the world on the other side of the waredrobe.

Linden looked around, trying to find out where the midget unicorn had gone, when she saw.....STICKS!! And not just regular sticks, but wonderful sticks, that looked like kitties, and princesses and mommie and daddy sticks. "Look Lord Milo," she said as she gleefully showed him a small bundle of sticks, "here's a kitty wearing a tiara and she just got her nails painted......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:54 pm

Lynelle wrote:
Linden looked around, trying to find out where the midget unicorn had gone, when she saw.....STICKS!! And not just regular sticks, but wonderful sticks, that looked like kitties, and princesses and mommie and daddy sticks. "Look Lord Milo," she said as she gleefully showed him a small bundle of sticks, "here's a kitty wearing a tiara and she just got her nails painted......"

Linden wanted to share this with her sisters, so she turned around and made her way back home. When she got home Emmie and Cadie, and Linden said "Come on!" So the girls followed her and Lord Milo back to the magic land of sticks...But alas the picture perfect day was not so perfect because...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:11 am

Anna wrote:
Linden wanted to share this with her sisters, so she turned around and made her way back home. When she got home Emmie and Cadie, and Linden said "Come on!" So the girls followed her and Lord Milo back to the magic land of sticks...But alas the picture perfect day was not so perfect because...

.... unbeknownst to the three little girls, they had been followed when they went throught the wardrobe by Deraj, the nefarious troll of....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:13 am

Lynelle wrote:
Anna wrote:

.... unbeknownst to the three little girls, they had been followed when they went throught the wardrobe by Deraj, the nefarious troll of....

The nefarious troll of Misty Mount. They slowly made their way looking for the Unicorn, when Cadie started to feel like she had done something bad, so she turned to her sisters and saod "Um I am sorry for that thing I did, I am really sorry, I hope it's okay, I am so sorry, please forgive me, um oh dear I am so sorry, Oh I am soo sorry..." Her sisters sweetly smiled and kept walking. But then Emmie realized she had forgotten her whoawhoa..so she turned around and then they saw....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:05 am

Anna wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Anna wrote:

The nefarious troll of Misty Mount. They slowly made their way looking for the Unicorn, when Cadie started to feel like she had done something bad, so she turned to her sisters and saod "Um I am sorry for that thing I did, I am really sorry, I hope it's okay, I am so sorry, please forgive me, um oh dear I am so sorry, Oh I am soo sorry..." Her sisters sweetly smiled and kept walking. But then Emmie realized she had forgotten her whoawhoa..so she turned around and then they saw....

The TROLL Deraj!! And the nasty, slobbering thing had Emmie's precious wo-wo in his mouth! Cadie who is ever quick to right a wrong decided too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:41 am

Lynelle wrote:
Anna wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Anna wrote:

The TROLL Deraj!! And the nasty, slobbering thing had Emmie's precious wo-wo in his mouth! Cadie who is ever quick to right a wrong decided too...

march right up to the hideous creature and snatch the woowoo right out of his mouth. Then she proceeded to lecture him on why it was wrong to use someone else's woowoo especially her sister's. (There was lots of head bobbing and eye blinking involved in the lecture). The troll responded...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:51 am

march right up to the hideous creature and snatch the woowoo right out of his mouth. Then she proceeded to lecture him on why it was wrong to use someone else's woowoo especially her sister's. (There was lots of head bobbing and eye blinking involved in the lecture). The troll responded...

swallowing the wo-wo and then burping. Cadie was astounded, not only by his lack of good manners, but also because he obviously wasn't a good SDA, so she decided to pray for him. By this time Liden had assembled an entire army of sticks... there were knights on My pretty Ponies, which chased the bad troll Deraj through the woods so that the little gurls wiss curls could get on with the problem of no wo-wo for Emmie....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:55 am

Lynelle wrote:

swallowing the wo-wo and then burping. Cadie was astounded, not only by his lack of good manners, but also because he obviously wasn't a good SDA, so she decided to pray for him. By this time Liden had assembled an entire army of sticks... there were knights on My pretty Ponies, which chased the bad troll Deraj through the woods so that the little gurls wiss curls could get on with the problem of no wo-wo for Emmie....

Thankfully they had Lord Milo along, who once again saved the day, he had been taking a nap all this time when the ruckus woke him. He chased down the little green imp and (this part ommited due to the age of our readers) Emmie was so happy to have her wo-wo back even if it was covered in slimy troll goo. So the girls set off still in search of the midget unicorn..But their adventures were just beginning...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:39 pm

but their adventures were just beginning.....As Lord Milo led them down the trail, Emmie was dropping the crumbs from breakfast that had been stuck to her princess dress, thinking in her little happy head that they would be able to follow them and find their way back. AS LM came to a fork in the road they had a decision to make....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:22 pm

Lynelle wrote:
but their adventures were just beginning.....As Lord Milo led them down the trail, Emmie was dropping the crumbs from breakfast that had been stuck to her princess dress, thinking in her little happy head that they would be able to follow them and find their way back. AS LM came to a fork in the road they had a decision to make....

Candy Land to the Right or Oz to the Left... Cadie decided it was getting too late and they should head home. She turned around to find Linden crawling on the ground eating all the crumbs that Emmi had been scattering about. "Oh NO Linden! Now how will we ever find our way home??".....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:58 pm

Jesse wrote:
Lynelle wrote:

Candy Land to the Right or Oz to the Left... Cadie decided it was getting too late and they should head home. She turned around to find Linden crawling on the ground eating all the crumbs that Emmi had been scattering about. "Oh NO Linden! Now how will we ever find our way home??".....

Linden looked at her sister thoughtfully, "don' worry Cadie" she trilled, "my tummy will tell us which way to go!".......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:38 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:26 pm

Come on people.... we need more than just Anna, Jesse and myself to keep this going.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:01 pm

sorry, i don't have a good imagination No This is to "mystical" and "far out" for me bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:01 pm

Linden looked at her sister thoughtfully, "don' worry Cadie" she trilled, "my tummy will tell us which way to go!".......

Cadie looked at her doubtfully, but shrugged as she had no better idea and reluctantly followed the resolute Linden in a direction she was sure was wrong. This was not a problem, however, because Cadie often went the wrong way when going places.

The PROBLEM, however, was the crumbs. Digestion is different in a magical land, and so within Linden's tummy they were sprouting into tiny bubbles. All the carbonation eventually built up and suddenly Linden was rising into the air like Charlie Bucket's magic elevator. Cadie was astounded and.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:03 pm

((Cadie, by the way, thinks this is the most hillarious thing she has ever heard and she is trembling on my lap from laughter))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Story Line   

Back to top Go down

New Story Line
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next