The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Add a line to the story

Go down 
+2
Bethie
Lynelle
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Add a line to the story Empty
PostSubject: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 10:36 pm

Just saw this on another forum that I visit, it looked interesting. Point is to keep the story going and growing. I'll start with:

While waiting for Bri and AJ to get back from their trip..... someone keep it going!
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 6:21 am

The forum went crazy! People were...
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 9:29 am

While waiting for Bri and AJ to get back from their trip..... The forum went crazy! People were... actually being nice w/o Brian around egging them on.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 11:08 am

Jesse wrote:
While waiting for Bri and AJ to get back from their trip..... The forum went crazy! People were... actually being nice w/o Brian around egging them on.
....Unfortunately something startling happened the day before they got home. Gavin woke up to find...

I know that was two sentences, but I wanted to keep it going. You guys don't have to type out the previous sentences, just hit quote.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Slightly improved typing skills
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 11:30 am

[quote="Lynelle"]
Jesse wrote:
....Unfortunately something startling happened the day before they got home. Gavin woke up to find... [quote]

...That Sophie had left a note by his pillow, that read....
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 11:46 am

....Unfortunately something startling happened the day before they got home. Gavin woke up to find...

"Let your mom-in-law watch your son so you can your wife can go out on a date sometime".
Back to top Go down
Bethie

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 1:28 pm

Jesse wrote:

"Let your mom-in-law watch your son so you can your wife can go out on a date sometime".

But he just balled it up and threw it in the trash...but later on...
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

Male Number of posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 2:10 pm

Bethie wrote:
Jesse wrote:

He remebered that it was rumored that Brian was the instigator of all sophie things so he called Brian but there was no answer...
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 2:13 pm

He remebered that it was rumored that Brian was the instigator of all sophie things so he called Brian but there was no answer...

So then when he tried to call Jig he realized that there was no dial tone...
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 2:16 pm

Jesse wrote:

[size=12]

Sophie had struck again!! Terror seized his heart and....
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 2:21 pm

Lynelle wrote:
Jesse wrote:

[size=12]

He decided to go out and cut the grass.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 2:27 pm

While mowing he started daydreaming and the lawnmower escaped into the woods! He quickly ran after it and then....
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 2:27 pm

Jesse wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Jesse wrote:

[size=12]

Knowing that the monotonous drone of the engine would calm his fevered thoughts, but his mind kept going back to the part that he had played in....
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 2:41 pm

Lynelle wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Jesse wrote:

[size=12]

Knowing that the monotonous drone of the engine would calm his fevered thoughts, but his mind kept going back to the part that he had played in....

that awesome paintball game at the Mayers'.
Back to top Go down
Bethie

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 5:10 pm

Jesse wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Jesse wrote:

[size=12]

Until he spotted something in the distance...it was...
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 5:14 pm

Bethie wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Jesse wrote:

[size=12]

Jack and his friends starting to strike up the band for their afternoon practice. "Not again" he though...
Back to top Go down
Bethie

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 5:30 pm

Jesse wrote:
Bethie wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Lynelle wrote:
Jesse wrote:

[size=12]

So he went inside and got his paintball gun and decided to....

Jack and his friends starting to strike up the band for their afternoon practice. "Not again" he though...
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 6:28 pm

So he went inside and got his paintball gun and decided to.... (that's what Beth meant to write... I saw it up in the quoted area)
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 6:29 pm

Jesse wrote:

Pop those guys in the head with some pink paint balls...
Back to top Go down
Bethie

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 7:48 pm

Jesse wrote:
Jesse wrote:

(thanks Jesse, my mind isn't working well right now, so i didn't preview it like i usually do)

But before he got to them, they...
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 10:37 pm

Bethie wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Jesse wrote:

(thanks Jesse, my mind isn't working well right now, so i didn't preview it like i usually do)

turned his runaway lawnmower back towards him, having captured it in their yard. It came at him, full speed, and....
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 12:07 am

Ginnifer wrote:
Bethie wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Jesse wrote:

turned his runaway lawnmower back towards him, having captured it in their yard. It came at him, full speed, and....

barely missed the beige Dodge Minivan that Gavin had bought.....
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 11:14 am

Lynelle wrote:
Ginnifer wrote:
Bethie wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Jesse wrote:

barely missed the beige Dodge Minivan that Gavin had bought.....

as a gift for his mom who now runs her own in home daycare.
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 11:25 am

Unfortunately, it *did* hit the new Land Cruiser he'd bought for himself, so he ended up keeping the Minivan as work transportation. Two weeks later ...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 11:30 am

Ginnifer wrote:
Unfortunately, it *did* hit the new Land Cruiser he'd bought for himself, so he ended up keeping the Minivan as work transportation. Two weeks later ...

We all saw gavin with curlers in his hair wearing sweatpants and then.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add a line to the story   Add a line to the story Empty

Back to top Go down

Add a line to the story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next