The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complement the Poster

Go down 
+6
Bethie
Jesse
Gavin
Amanda
Anna
Brian
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bethie
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Complement the Poster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 12:33 pm

You have a great scense of humor, you always make me laugh and cheer me up. You are great for advice. I would come to you anytime if i had a problem...and your loyal.
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 12:42 pm

You are growing in your Christian walk. I am proud to see the way you have taken schooling your son in stride and that you are willing and eager to try new things and share your ideas and talents with others. You are great with new recipes and a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 2:09 pm

Your very longsuffering with others, and always try think of the good in others. And your very patient!... flower
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 3:19 pm

you are so creative, and it amazes me how you can control and keep happy young children. You have always made me laugh and you are joyful.You are and continue to be a blessing to the whole obstinate
9couldnt resist Bethie! lol!)Perschino/Czeizinger clan.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 3:41 pm

Lynelle wrote:
you are so creative, and it amazes me how you can control and keep happy young children. You have always made me laugh and you are joyful.You are and continue to be a blessing to the whole obstinate
9couldnt resist Bethie! lol!)Perschino/Czeizinger clan.

I appreciate that you make time for everyone in your busy life!
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 4:40 pm

I'm glad you borrowed a shirt this weekend so you didn't have to wear a two day old dirty shirt to da party! And for making me laugh!
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Jesse
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 4:42 pm

Brian wrote:
I'm glad you borrowed a shirt this weekend so you didn't have to wear a two day old dirty shirt to da party! And for making me laugh!

It was only one day old I'll have you know!! At least I had on clean underwear!!!
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 4:42 pm

You could easily save us in a survivor situation with your ability to number crunch and ration food (I mean that in a GOOD way!!!!!). You have a strong will and an equally strong heart. You like to have a good time.

The thing I admire the most is your ability to put yourself into a situation you feel out of place in and to make the best of it, even when you doubt your ability to do that. I think this is a strong character strength ... just think, you're like Joseph!!
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 4:44 pm

Ginnifer wrote:
You could easily save us in a survivor situation with your ability to number crunch and ration food (I mean that in a GOOD way!!!!!). You have a strong will and an equally strong heart. You like to have a good time.

The thing I admire the most is your ability to put yourself into a situation you feel out of place in and to make the best of it, even when you doubt your ability to do that. I think this is a strong character strength ... just think, you're like Joseph!!

Was that about me or Brian??
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 4:48 pm

You... that's the bad thing about all us being on at the same time. Posts overlap.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2006 6:10 pm

ok ginny. Your inner strength and your ability to change is remarkable. I admire your desire to be something different than what you were raised to be. I love the way that you relate to your girls and the creativity that you do it with. i envy you because you have beatiful little fairies that live nder your kitchen table. You have an incredible mother heart.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 12:11 pm

Am I a thread killer or does no one like me Sad
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 12:22 pm

I haven't visited this forum for a long time!

Mom I think you are a wonderful beautiful person! Thanks for all the tender loving advice you have given me over the years ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complement the Poster   Complement the Poster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complement the Poster
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: Games-
Jump to: