The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Croc. hunter is Dead....

Go down 
+3
Jesse
Bethie
Lynelle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

The Croc. hunter is Dead.... Empty
PostSubject: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 4:08 pm

Only 44, man, you live by the sword you die by the sword....Think that his wife thought that it was a life well lived?
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 4:52 pm

Yes, shes as nuts as he is bounce

Bethie
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 5:26 pm

I feel bad for the kids.
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Gavin

Male Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... EmptyMon Sep 04, 2006 6:38 pm

did the ray actually back into him or somthing? i mean thats just odd... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 7:30 am

Jesse wrote:
I feel bad for the kids.

Jess, I would agree with you - but isn't his daughter into doing the same type of stuff? I mean, I haven't seen the show in a while, but I thought she did the same thing.....

Considering what I have seen of the family, they are probably sad, but he died doing what he loved to do. I think, in some odd way, that might possibly make it a little easier. But 44 is way too young to die - so please, none of you take up croc wrestling or anything else that could prove hazardous to your health. I think we should all live in bubbles. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anna
Slightly improved typing skills
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 9:57 am

Well according to the news reports and a guy who worked close to him, he swam over the Stingray and it stuck its barb up, and it just happened to stick into his heart. He was taping the show with his daughter, they were doing some sea creature thing. We don't need to live in bubbles, we just need to stay away from sharks,crocodiles,snakes,stingrays,spiders,mean people, and rabid animals Butterfly2 Anyhoos....
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Old Fart Super nOOb!!!!
Gavin

Male Number of posts : 417

PostSubject: Re: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 10:03 am

Anna wrote:
Well according to the news reports and a guy who worked close to him, he swam over the Stingray and it stuck its barb up, and it just happened to stick into his heart. He was taping the show with his daughter, they were doing some sea creature thing. We don't need to live in bubbles, we just need to stay away from sharks,crocodiles,snakes,stingrays,spiders,mean people, and rabid animals Butterfly2 Anyhoos....
ok i can understand the rest but taking away play time with rabid animals? i'll have you know lots of good times can be had with them...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Female Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 10:05 am

Remember Old Yeller? Playing with rabid animals only ends in pain and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 10:37 am

Bendie (his daughter) wants to be just like him...so i feel bad for Terry (his wife) since she stands to lose her too. Jack (his son) is only 2, so he didn't get to spend a lot of time with his dad, maybe Terry will be able to keep him from doing stupid stuff around dangerous animals.
But he was really cool, i liked watching him do stupid stuff...it was funny.

Bethie
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

Female Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 5:55 pm

oooohhh nooooooo not just rabid animals, but, rabid raccoon's with snakes in their bellies are the WORST!! Right Bran?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... EmptyThu Sep 07, 2006 9:10 pm

Crikey! He's dead? (Because that saying is about all I know about him... well, that and he had a penchant for touching things that didn't seem to want to be touched.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Croc. hunter is Dead....   The Croc. hunter is Dead.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Croc. hunter is Dead....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: