The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am stunned.....

Go down 
+3
Brandon
Jesse
Lynelle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynelle
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2006-08-22

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:27 pm

at the totally senseless (but really, when does murder make any sense?) carnage at VT today..........my heart is breaking for the parents and loved ones of those that were slain. All for the idiocy of someone who got dumped........... What a loss........
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 7:08 pm

is that the reason?? I hadn't heard a reason for the shootings yet... not that any reason makes it okay.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
nOOb
nOOb
Brandon

Male Number of posts : 40

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 7:43 am

That isn't the reason and they aren't even certain if the two shootings are related yet. They are actually now looking into a second shooter.
Either way, no reason will help the families get through this.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 9:09 am

Two words come to mind.... Home School, granted our kids would be dumber but atleast they would be safe.
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 9:16 am

Brian wrote:
Two words come to mind.... Home School, granted our kids would be dumber but atleast they would be safe.

Two things:

1. I will remember this statement.

2. Dumber? Give me a break!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
nOOb
nOOb
Brandon

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 11:47 am

What comes to my mind...Online College...

So the guy, Cho Son Wi (or however you spell it) likely did do both shootings...says the most recent press conference. He was here on a Visa.
What it looks like: He killed his girlfriend and the RA who tried to help her then decided, i already killed two...why not take more with me before i go?
Now...why couldn't he just go home and kill himself? Why take so many innocent people with him? I guess this is a question we will never be able to answer.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 11:58 am

Brandon wrote:
What comes to my mind...Online College...

So the guy, Cho Son Wi (or however you spell it) likely did do both shootings...says the most recent press conference. He was here on a Visa.
What it looks like: He killed his girlfriend and the RA who tried to help her then decided, i already killed two...why not take more with me before i go?
Now...why couldn't he just go home and kill himself? Why take so many innocent people with him? I guess this is a question we will never be able to answer.

I'm not sure the second set of killings was completely random. The guy had chained the doors shut - to me, that speaks of premeditation.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 12:28 pm

The way we heard it was that the girl dumped him and was dating someone in the engineering dept.

i agree Bran, used to be when people broke up all they did was cut up the pictures...or threww the clothes out into the street........guess this guy will never leave the US.... cept maybe in a bodybag..........
Back to top Go down
Ginnifer
Slightly improved typing skills
Slightly improved typing skills
Ginnifer

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2006-08-23

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 1:22 pm

Yea. I heard the dating thing too. I also think that disturbed young people are emboldened by stuff like this and I'm so glad I don't have a TV channel that's normal.

The world is just too sick to watch, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
nOOb
nOOb
Brandon

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 7:44 am

Now the word is that the guy never had a relationship with the girl at all, he was just obsessed with her.
To me, it seems like the guy was targeting certain people in the class rooms. Why else would he shoot the same person several times? Wouldn't he just pepper the room?
They say that he would take pics of certain people on campus without them knowing.
There was also a teacher that went to the campus police, the head peeps at the school and the counselors to get help for him because she felt he would try to kill himself or others. A shame no one took it seriously.
Back to top Go down
Relyt
Special Member of the
Special Member of the
Relyt

Male Number of posts : 383

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 9:36 am

Yeah I read that he was a stalker too. And apparently he was recommended for counseling... but you can't make people do that. What alarmed his teachers was his essays and plays that he wrote, very graphic violence and obscenities. Alarmed them so much that they tried to get him to ggo to counseling.......He was a certifiable nut.........now a dead one.........
Back to top Go down
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 10:26 am

But why? Why did he do it? Why did everyone have to die? Why was he nutz?

So help me if I hear the question WHY anymore..... We don't know, we will never know, and Why won't bring anyone back. Its a pointless question.
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 10:27 am

And it's not the principal's fault.
Back to top Go down
Lynelle

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 11:44 am

Brian wrote:
But why? Why did he do it? Why did everyone have to die? Why was he nutz?

So help me if I hear the question WHY anymore..... We don't know, we will never know, and Why won't bring anyone back. Its a pointless question.

That's true Brian, but it is human nature to want to have a reason for things, especially totally senseless things. We are afraid of what we don't know or understand.......and by the way.........Mr. Ho Chi Ming, or whatever his name was joined the ranks of the totally evil, therefore he tipped the balance even more towards "is the world getting more evil?" question......
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 4:27 pm

Amanda wrote:
Brian wrote:

Two things:

1. I will remember this statement.

2. Dumber? Give me a break!

The most I have laughed this week.... thanks Amanda!
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 4:31 pm

Amanda wrote:
And it's not the principal's fault.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 4:34 pm

What is really amazing to me is that this doesn't happen more often.... honestly!

There were atleast 5 kids in my high school alone that had the same "I'll kill everyone here, I don't care" attitude. You know there are thousands of depressed, angry, no hope for the future feeling kind of people roaming the streets.

There are loads of maniacs out there and our society has made itself an easy target.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
nOOb
nOOb
Brandon

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 10:38 am

Beth: Last Friday Duncan and i went to the Pow. Library then walked down to the Park, in the pathway i found written with a stick or something the words: FRIDAY I WILL KILL FD (then i couldn't make out the last letter but i think it was K). It was written twice along the path. I called Bran who felt it was better that we leave and we went and told a lady in the library about it. She then called the Pow. Sheriffs department, you can never be to careful.
Sad world we're living in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am stunned..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am stunned.....   I am stunned..... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am stunned.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: