The Family Nut house

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

PAINTBALL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Live4Him
nOOb
nOOb

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: PAINTBALL   Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:13 pm

Hey group!
My guys are looking to play some paintball....if you could, keep us posted on up coming games, where they will be played, times, etc - that is if you dont mind outside players. Andrew is 19 and Bryan 16 and they are rarin' to go.
Thanks!
Robin Brostovski bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bethie
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:26 pm

Brandon and his Team will be playing most likely from Sundown on March 30th through April 1st and at special event, But they will most likely try to get some pratice in before then,and maybe Jared could ask the Mayers if they would like to play soon?...Do your boys have any equipment? if not we could think of something Im sure maybe try a day at one of two fields in Powhatan o Midlothian? well all for now Hasta la Vista......

Beth/Brandon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live4Him
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:32 am

Andrew (19) and Bryan (16) have been playing for quite some time now. They have all their own equpiment and would be an asset to any team. Whats the special even they will be playin in??? I know Andrew is always looking for games, special things, etc. If you could post that I'd be appreciative. And if anyone is playing at some point, to PLEASE let me know!
you can email me directly at bluewater@pngusa.net
Thanks
Robin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1393

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:38 am

We are all playing paintball up at Skyline near our house the second sunday in March. They are welcome to tag along.

What type of paintball do they play... woodsball or Speedball?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Jig
Britan's Loyal Subject
Britan's Loyal Subject

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:10 am

Brian wrote:
We are all playing paintball up at Skyline near our house the second sunday in March. They are welcome to tag along.

What type of paintball do they play... woodsball or Speedball?

Who's "we"? Are you actually going to play?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:27 am

I have a paintball that I'm going to put your name on it with a sharpie, and it and a few hundred of his friends are going to pay you a visit. I'm so going to play its not funny. I'm been out of retirement for to long... how does that song go? Ice is back... something something something! Wink

I'm not going to come back to play at the Pro level again, but I am going to come back to school you poor suckkas.

Back to top Go down
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:33 am

Brian wrote:
I have a paintball that I'm going to put your name on it with a sharpie, and it and a few hundred of his friends are going to pay you a visit. I'm so going to play its not funny. I'm been out of retirement for to long... how does that song go? Ice is back... something something something! Wink

I'm not going to come back to play at the Pro level again, but I am going to come back to school you poor suckkas.

Gavin will be happy to hear you'll be playing again.... I'm sure he needs a real challenge. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:40 am

Jesse wrote:
Gavin will be happy to hear you'll be playing again.... I'm sure he needs a real challenge. Wink

Me playing Gup at paintball is like Gup playing unkanel at video games. But I understand what your saying, his normal compatition is very weak.

Back to top Go down
Jig
Britan's Loyal Subject
Britan's Loyal Subject

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:38 pm

I'll tell you what I told Will, I'm gonna shoot you in the face. And then I did. Bring it white boy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:03 pm

Will is a sorry excuse for a Navy boy, I play proball... so consider it brotten!

Back to top Go down
Jig
Britan's Loyal Subject
Britan's Loyal Subject

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:08 pm

To tell you the truth I might not be coming. If it comes down to either racing my car at VIR or paintballing I will so be sliding the civic around corners that day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live4Him
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:47 pm

They are into woodsball. They both have Tippmann guns...uh, markers. havent tried speedball yet, but there is a place in Richmond that the guy said if they wanted to learn, he'd be sure to let them use one of the field markers and help them out...we havent gotten up there because of the weather, but they would like try their hand at it....but woodsball is their fave. Skyline drive? Where is that? And maybe they can tag along with someone who drives the distance??? OR.....?
Robin Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:07 am

Skyline is in Strasburg, VA ... just got straight up 81, its the exit right before 66, its about an hour north of Harrisonburg.
Just to prewarn you about speedball, its very addicting and VERY expensive. If your boys enjoy woodsball I highly recommend not trying speedball, they will never want to go back. Put it this way, its very easy to drop a couple hundred bucks in one day playing speedball, not to mention all the equipment is alot more expensive!

Back to top Go down
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:17 am

Hey Robin, the next trip for paintballing on March 11th... I think everyone that's going will be staying the night at Brian & Amanda's.... making it a family birthday weekend since the majority of the family will be there. I don't think there's anyone driving up just for the day.... it's not fun to make the trip and back in one day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:50 am

There is also a Ramada Inn close enough to Skyline PB that you could walk there (though driving is so much easier) and its only $74 a night and is awesome! (free breakfasts, pool/hottub, Wifi, and a bowling alley right behind...great for a mini family trip).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAINTBALL   

Back to top Go down

PAINTBALL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: