The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So you want a Bed at the Thomas House?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian
Site Owner
Site Owner
Brian

Male Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2006-08-22

So you want a Bed at the Thomas House? Empty
PostSubject: So you want a Bed at the Thomas House?   So you want a Bed at the Thomas House? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2007 3:40 pm

Nobody likes to sleep on an air mattress, granted it's better then the floor but not nearly as nice as a good bed. Since the begining of time the beds have always gone to the old fogies. But now, thanks to my new revolutionary idea, you will no longer be forced to give up your bed to the elderly.

Here is how it works. We will have 3 spare bedrooms for our guests to stay in the Queens Estate, the Northern Garden Room, and the Amish Comfort suite. When you come to visit if you would like to always have your own room with your own bed, then a one time donation of $50 will be taken. If you make a donation, then you're always promised a room over others that haven't donated. If you would like to further increase your odds of getting a room, additional donations of $25 will increase your odds. So when people come to visit the couple with the most donations will get the Queens Estate, the second highest will get the Northern Garden room and the third will get the Amish Comfort suite.

And for a limited time only, the first person to make a $50 donation will automatically be given a free $25 donation allowing them to have an edge over the others. Also for a limited time only, if you wish to ALWAYS, yes I said ALWAYS have a bed when you come to visit, then you can make a full donation to cover the price of buying a new bed. If you buy a bed then when you come to visit you will ALWAYS have a bed to sleep on.

So if your thinking how bad it stinks to not have your own room and your own bed when you come to visit, then act now and secure your sleeping comforts today.

***Legal Disclaimer***
All funds donated will be used to buy new beds for the rooms. Under no circumstance will the money be used to eat out or other fun activities. The beds that will be bought will be selected by the home owners only, even if the donator buys a bed, it will be under the guidance of the home owners.
Back to top Go down
http://bothomas.smugmug.com
Amanda
Queen
Queen
Amanda

Female Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: So you want a Bed at the Thomas House?   So you want a Bed at the Thomas House? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2007 3:45 pm

LOL! What a wonderful idea! Smile

I would just like to ask...which room is which?
Back to top Go down
Lee
nOOb
nOOb
Lee

Male Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: So you want a Bed at the Thomas House?   So you want a Bed at the Thomas House? EmptyThu Jan 11, 2007 9:29 am

Brian wrote:
Since the begining of time the beds have always gone to the old fogies. But now, thanks to my new revolutionary idea, you will no longer be forced to give up your bed to the elderly.

Old fogies...elderly...I see where I stand in this picture. Has anyone had to give up there bed for me? bounce
Back to top Go down
Bethie
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1183

PostSubject: Re: So you want a Bed at the Thomas House?   So you want a Bed at the Thomas House? EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 5:37 pm

BRITON!!! Brandon wont be able to make it since we decided to make it a Family excursion and head to the Hotel Ramada our Phone are--

Anyone needs us let us know thanks all and Later

Bethie

(Mod Edit: for privacy reasons)
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: So you want a Bed at the Thomas House?   So you want a Bed at the Thomas House? EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 4:04 pm

Beth don't forget this is a public forum anyone in the world can see your phone numbers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want a Bed at the Thomas House?   So you want a Bed at the Thomas House? Empty

Back to top Go down

So you want a Bed at the Thomas House?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: