The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IUD Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bethie
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!

Female Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2006-08-22

IUD Information Empty
PostSubject: IUD Information   IUD Information EmptyThu Jan 04, 2007 10:24 am

Mod Edit: For those that are interested in this information.......This post was moved from the debate section - in an attempt to keep the debate posts on topic.

Mirena IUD

This is the website that i got some of my info from... http://www.mirena-us.com/faq.html?C=&c=

Mirena is safer and more effective than the pill and if you do decide to have another child, it can be removed and your fertility is better than with BC pills. Eventhough i managed to get pregnant twice within 3 months of stopping BC pills after having taken them for 3 years.

Its also safe to say that NO form of BC is fool-proof. There are risks with ANY form. If you do decide to use BC, you just have to weigh the risks and decide whats best for you.
Jesse and i weighed the risks, both did tons of research and compared it with each others, and decided to go with the Mirena and we have both had it for over a year now with no complications (other than me having only 4 periods in 1 year Sad Rolling Eyes ).

It doesn't really matter to me what others think about my decision since they had nothing to do with making it. I went on what info i had, what my doctor advised, and what my husband had to say. Mirena was the right choice for us.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bethie

Female Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2006-08-22

IUD Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: IUD Information   IUD Information EmptyThu Jan 04, 2007 11:37 am

Mad
Back to top Go down

IUD Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: