The Family Nut house
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Family Nut house

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GYC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Killing Time... Wish I got paid for this!
Jesse

Female Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2006-08-22

GYC Empty
PostSubject: GYC   GYC EmptySun Dec 31, 2006 10:57 am

Saw everyone on TV!

Saw Tyler slouching during prayer and we think it was Paul next to him. Saw Rhonda chewing gum during prayer an Uncle Lee with a matching red shirt to Tyler.

Then they showed Brittney reading her Bible and Jourdan looking over her shoulder.

David's sermon was great Friday night... except he does tend to beat a topic/sentance/thought into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lee
nOOb
nOOb
Lee

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-08-22

GYC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GYC   GYC EmptyTue Jan 02, 2007 10:58 am

Having attended the GYC this year with Tyler, I can say that it was great. The speakers they had lined up and the seminars that were presented were fantastic. Each morning and evening, from 6:30AM to 9:00PM, were jam-packed. There were anywhere from 5000 to 6000 people that attended this event.

David Asscherick's messages were right on time and well delivered. We could tell when 3ABN cut their broadcast off, but then he would go on for another 20 minutes or so to finish the message and present an altar call.

If anyone gets a chance to go to this event, try and take advantage of it. Next year will be in Minneapolis, MN and the dates are Dec. 19-23. The only suggestion I would make if you want to go is to make your reservations early as to take advantage of the early bird registration.
Back to top Go down

GYC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Family Nut house :: The Family Zone :: The Family Nut house (General Chat)-
Jump to: